Supreme Beings Of Magic usps/pc villains

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by NewGodAsura, Feb 3, 2016.

1. NewGodAsura Well-Known Player

Greetings my fellow MMO players. I am Zelrus, an immortal magical begin that has traveled throughout the USPS server whos magic knows no bounds. As you know, dc has been out for a while and some people in their guilds want to be on the top and worry about themselves than helping others. They would rather grind on day 1 of a DLC, get full gear, and then log of leaving you in the dust of the slaughter not trying to help you obtain power. Fear not, The Supreme Beings Of Magic are a group of veteran players who decided to make this new guild to help others as well as each other to push forward while having fun instead of being ridiculously strict and uncaring. We also like the concept of magic so make sure you do as well.

Requirements
    1. Dedicated to the game
    2. A nice/fun personality
    3. You do not have to be but it would be great to have some magical role players
    4. A person who does not beg for me to buy them items in the broker
    5. IRL progress must be manageable

Rankings
    Depending on your power I will assign you to a rank/title which you will permanently have unless you switch to another power.
    Lord Zelrus: The leader of the guild
    Berserk Healer Yuki: The Supervisor of the lower classes and also my equal. She is deadly as well as strategic in battle. If you oppose her, you are opposing me as well
    Arcane Sorcerer: Sorcery Healer/Dps
    Witch: For any powerful Female avatars that join the league
    Necromancer: Mental and cursed Celestial users
    Elemental Magic User: Fire, Ice, Earth, Lightning, Nature, And the soon to come Water power users
    Holy Magic User: Holy Celestial users
    Mage: For people that only want to heal
    Castle Maid: To tend to the needs of Lord Zelrus

We are not trying to be number 1, we are trying to make our guild strong as well as independent. There will be no more than 50 players in our guild to keep it organized and manageable. Ask for help and you will receive it with in a second. Accept my offer and come have some fun.
    P.S As a long time MMO player I welcome the pc players that merge with the ps3/ps4.
  2. NewGodAsura Well-Known Player

Make sure to Mail Zelrus if you want to join
  3. NewGodAsura Well-Known Player

4. NewGodAsura Well-Known Player

5. NewGodAsura Well-Known Player

6. NewGodAsura Well-Known Player

Make sure to mail Zelrus
  7. NewGodAsura Well-Known Player

Guild Hall acquired. Hall Of The Divine
  8. NewGodAsura Well-Known Player