Suppressor Turret and Sparring AI

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Fwames, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Fwames Well-Known Player

Since the pet update I've noticed that the Suppressor Turret is now able to block break through its use of the Flamethrower.

My question is if paired with the Sparring AI;
    1. Will Sparring AI proc?
    2. Who will be buffed? Toon or the Pet? Or maybe even both? (I know the pet doesn't have prec of whatever so it maybr a waste ot the buff gets only to the pet).

With this mechanics in block breaking of the suppressor turret, It may now be more beneficial than ever in a precision build, (more than just being used as a clipping tool). So what are your thoughts on this?
  2. LastMight Active Player

Get to testing it most likely doesn't work that way but the fun of dc is testing that'd be crazy if it did tell us what you find!
  3. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Considering that the flurry shot block break didn’t proc the Sparring A.I., I doubt suppressor Turret’s flamethrower will. But I can’t say for sure.

That being said, the damage buff it received makes it very viable in place of robot sidekick for precision. I clip gauss grenade > stealth > surprise attack > battle display and then start the flurry spam. This activates both PI’s making Suppressor Turret quite formidable.
  4. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

years ago being a turret jockey was the best gadgets dps ...I think those days have returned