Top Bug - Fixed Superman's mute in Earth 3 content.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Valka Lynx, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

As the title says, Superman's missing his voice and subtitles, at least in Earth 3 content.
    The easiest way to check is to go to Earth 3 Gotham and speak with him there, he's completely silent. All other characters are speaking normally.

He does speak just fine in other places, like Hall of Justice in WT and such.
    • Like x 3
  2. Phokus Active Player

In Earth 3 content, superman doesn't speak at his parts , and his subtitles dont show up as well.
    • Like x 1
  3. 4thWall New Player

Hi, in the Earth 3: The Visitor Duo, Superman is missing his voice acting lines. He would move his lips, but no sound comes out. Lex Luthor's voice is normal, but it sounds like he's just nattering to himself the whole time, which is pretty funny.

Just letting you know in the spirit of being helpful. We've reproduced this bug 2 to 3 times now, with my Duos partner confirming the lack of sound. Thanks in advance if this gets fixed, I hope it's an easy one.
  4. redwolfyogi Well-Known Player

Its also gone in the Earth 3 Raids.
  5. Magnificent Loyal Player

Ran the Earth 3 duo this evening after realizing I had never gotten the drone feat at the end. In none of the scenes (cut scenes and game world) did Superman's v/o play (although everyone else's did).
  6. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Status changed to top bug: in progress. This is resolved internally and should make the next game update.
    • Like x 2