Superman Rubble

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aetrius, Jan 29, 2022.

1. Aetrius Well-Known Player

Last night I was decorating a base on one of my alts and decided I needed the Superman Rubble. I couldn't remember what it was called, or where it came from (vendor, collection or whatever), so I asked in League Chat, and one of my league mates said yeah, you get it from the vendor from the Death of Superman episode. He was in the HOD, so he checked and said it's 50 marks. So I port over there to grab one, and it's 100 for me. Well the alt doesn't have every feat my main does, so I switch to him, and it's 100 on that toon as well, despite having all the feats from the episode itself. My league mate switched to an alt with less feats and its 100 source marks for that character, but it's 50 on other toons of his that have every feat his main does. So, does anyone know what feat discounts the rubble, or if there's some other reason it would be discounted for some characters and not others?
    • Like x 1
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

that's the one you buy in Doomed Metropolis, yeah? it's 100 Tribute. it's always been 100, to the best of my knowledge. never known it going for 50. unless there's a hidden feat I've never heard of before ( & I have rinsed that content ), or it's a bug. it should be 100 Tribute. I might be wrong, it's not unheard of, but it sounds like a bug.
  3. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I checked its 50 for me idk why
    • Like x 1
  4. Irvynnge Loyal Player

5. Emoney Dedicated Player

I was on a two year break during that DLC, and its 100 for me I just bought it last week.

Were there head augments for that DLC, maybe those lower the price? Or maybe tied to a feat, idk.

Seems weird its 50 for some people.
    • Like x 1
  6. Irvynnge Loyal Player

there weren't any head augments for Death of Superman. not that I'm aware of, anyway. & I'm pretty sure there's no feat that discounts any stuff on the vendor. I mean, there might be. it's been a while. I could be wrong.

maybe a dev could chip in? just for clarity's sake?
  7. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

I just checked all of my characters and Superman Rubble is 100 source marks for each of them. If you're paying 50 I say luck you. Enjoy it while you can (not that its any big whoop - who cares about a lair item that's how many years old?) Still, I think Superman Rubble should be reduced in price. 100 was okay when it was new and the game was completely different than it is now. 100 now is a complete waste, I think, given that they are now needed for just about everything to improve your character. So reducing the price to 30 or 25 makes sense to me.

But again, who cares about a lair item that's how many years old?
  8. Irvynnge Loyal Player

someone who doesn't have the feat.
    • Like x 1
  9. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

For my main it's 50. The Main Man set is also discounted. :confused:
    [IMG]

For all my alts it's full price.
    [IMG]

I switched to an alt and unlocked all Death of Superman feats one by one to see which one grants a discount but none of them did.
    This is weird.
    I wonder if it could somehow be related to that one bonus week we had last summer. :oops:
    • Like x 2
  10. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Its prob discounted if you have already bought it once
  11. Aetrius Well-Known Player

That's definitely not it, I have the item on my main and it's not discounted for him.
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I wonder if the discount is connected to any headlines? I know there was an issue with broken headlines a while back, have you ran any of the content recently (Doomsday raid or Last Son of Krypton solo)?
    • Like x 1