Superman loadout

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by JosEl, Jun 23, 2014.

1. JosEl Well-Known Player

[IMG]

Hi guys i made this loadout of a son of Krypton (not specifically Superman) that is based on the 2 basic powers of the iconic powers, the characteristics of the Kryptonians and the flight movement mode, in this loadout you wont the 15 PP
    you´ll use 14 PP ok? well lets start:

First the heat vision as main attack
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. JosEl Well-Known Player

Second the Freeze Breath as the second power
    [IMG]
    Third: Reflection when we are hitting someone we use this attack
    • Like x 1
  3. JosEl Well-Known Player

Fourth Air burst to take the enemies in the air and make some combos there (Flight movement power)
    5° Whirlwind attack to attack some enemies at the same time (Flight movement power)
    6° Swoop attack to attack someone near making more damage (Flight movement power)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. JosEl Well-Known Player

And then in iconic powers the next: Xray vision, Super strength,
    Nanoweave Armor, I
    ntimidating Gaze,
    Weapons Expert,
    Powerful Resistance
    Wisdom of Solomon, and
    Tactical Genius
    And in the Weapon skills:
    Power, CAC, DEF, PRS, MGHT, VTLTN, REST, HLTH, CAD (short form of those)
    Not in order of importance.
    See yaa later, bye
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Really? Can't you make it into one post?
    • Like x 1
  6. JosEl Well-Known Player

Really? Can't you make it into one post?
    no it doesn't enter in the same post
    • Like x 1
  7. Sodam Yat Dedicated Player

Nice loadout, although it does leave your superman kinda weak considering 2 powers are interruptable and the rest are just low damage flight powers.

When I had a Superman toon I went with Earth powers and trust me, that Superman looks badass.
    The loadout for it (in no particular order) was:
    Heat Vision
    Freeze Breath
    Swoop Attack
    Jackhammer
    Unstopable
    Whirlwind Attack

It may not look hugely different but with unstopables knockback mixed with Jackhammers crazy dmg, it was awesome. Plus watching your Superman toon damage villains by smashing his fists into the ground is ridiculously cool. Plus you get the added bonus of having a Tank debuff and Troll debuff on your LO with Swoop & Whirlwind.

I miss that toon sometimes...
    • Like x 3
  8. Sabigya Steadfast Player

It does if you don't add pictures that cover 90% of it. or write like this
    • Like x 1
  9. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

Let's see how viable this loadout is in higher level content. "But... but... why did they kick me?!?" :eek:
  10. Octantis New Player

It's a shame the game doesn't support Superman clones ... or rather it does, but snobby gamers don't.
  11. Sodam Yat Dedicated Player

The ability to own 16 armouries negates that worry actually, you can have a LO like his for something that a lot of Elitists forget to have, Fun.
  12. JosEl Well-Known Player

hey the idea for this LO is that everyone that want to be a superman can be it in a free access game play OK? i don't want any negative comment about the LO cause i made it to all the people, also there are some other LO of superman for other power sets that i made, i made one of superman for all the power sets OK like gadgets, fire, earth, rage, mental, nature, sorcery, HL, and the others