Superman DLC

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheBadBat, Apr 30, 2015.

1. TheBadBat Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    What do yall think about that
    • Like x 6
  2. Phil Miller Committed Player

I think anyone can create a thread.
    • Like x 2
  3. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

That's really cool. Nice job OP
  4. Derio 15000 Post Club

It was already stated that the next DLC is kryptonian and possibly a trilogy.
    • Like x 1
  5. willflynne 10000 Post Club

True, but I don't know if there's been any official updates on that since the announced DLC/Episode changes. Plans may have changed.
    • Like x 1
  6. Schimaera Devoted Player

Please no trilogies anymore ;( One Episode per story would probably allow more variety in Content and Lore.

I still want to have a closure for the Arkham Storyline ^^
    • Like x 1
  7. ChuckLess New Player

Well done!

But please no more trilogies. It's been too much of the same thing. There is/was a whole other DLC for Amazons, Lanterns and New Gods (or whatever that is)> I can now say I hate all that crap cause it's been over used.
    • Like x 1
  8. Derio 15000 Post Club

true but even so the current trilogies dont end until Feb of next year so a little early to be asking devs IMO.
    • Like x 1
  9. Phil Miller Committed Player

It seems like a lot of people have missed this bit of information, but all trilogies are over after HoP2. Mepps said in one of the other threads that they will give a proper closeout through varied use of the upcoming episodes, but we are on a different plan after HoP2 drops.
    • Like x 2
  10. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

You guys do realise that the picture was created by devs for SOE Live presentation, right?
    As far as I remember they said(along with showing this picture) that this is idea for possible future trilogy, not something already decided.
    Yeah, trilogies was pretty bad idea since we've been stuck with only 3 themes for quite some time, good thing that will not be the case after HoP2
    https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...or-dcuo-new-plans-for-future-episodes.249158/
    • Like x 2
  11. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

This is true but then everything changed and it looks like trilogies are a thing of the past.

I think Mepps answered a question about this in the announcement of all the changes coming to how content will be released in the future.
  12. Nemeses Prime Dedicated Player

I will love if they creat Kryptonian Power....

I will change whatever will be the role lol!
    • Like x 1
  13. ChuckLess New Player

Agreed. That would likely be the biggest powerset ever. Lanterns who? Lol

I had a blast in Smallville using Supergirls Heat Vision!!! :D
    • Like x 1
  14. FlashOfTheFuture New Player

Is it right that it'll be free 'cause I heard that in a video
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

They're not going to give away new content. You must have misheard that video...they might have been talking about something else entirely.
  16. ChuckLess New Player

That what will be free?
  17. TheBadBat Well-Known Player

I think FlashOfTheFuture means the dlc
    • Like x 2
  18. TheBadBat Well-Known Player

2:30 I think he understood free but he said three
    • Like x 2
  19. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

They will always likely do trilogies in order to be able to continually reuse assets. They get 9 months of content out of most character models and some maps. They only have to add a few in each DLC afterwards. I think that's why they haven't been missing their release dates like they had issues with in the past.

Totally with you that I hate trilogies, but the reason for doing them makes sense from a development standpoint.
    • Like x 1
  20. ChuckLess New Player

That was my line of thinking as well. And it does make sense... but just thinking about ANY more Amazonian content makes me wanna... it's just not very comic bookish or superheroie ;)
    • Like x 1