Supergirl Impressions

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Hero of Justice, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Hero of Justice New Player

Thoughts on the newest Legends character?

For me, she has some powers that hit like a truck, and she definitely seems to have better offensive ability than her Kryptonian comrades. She does have that annoying heat vision power still, but at least no freezing breath to go with it. Decent versatility attackwise for groups and 1 v. 1, as well. I'd definitely put her at the top of the Kryptonian hierarchy, and I think the only one who might come close is Zod. Very nice!
    • Like x 3
  2. Notangie New Player

She hits hard if you let her, but seems to have only 12 hp. 2v2s were fun yesterday, l don't have her yet but we always knew who to kill since there was always a Supergirl on the other team. :D Might not have fared as well if there were two of them, though.
    • Like x 2
  3. Hero of Justice New Player

You reminded me, the other drawback I noticed was that her health is on the lower side. I didn't test it but I'm guessing it's closer to a Sinestro (like around 5500) than the others (I believe Zod and Ursa are around 6200 or so, and Supes and PG at 6500). So while she has better offense, her defense is lower than I might have expected. Still, I generally prefer better offense over higher health, so it still works for me :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

She can big hard with her finisher, and has a good aoe move with a dot. She squishy though. All in all seems like a balanced player.
    • Like x 3
  5. Notangie New Player

Me and my buddy started attacking Supergirls assuming people weren't going to be familiar with the new character, the squishiness was an added bonus. But even with both of us focusing and trying to prevent her from doing anything the few hits she did get in were pretty dang hard. People will cry she's op because she hits hard, but l'd say balanced because she has such ridiculously low health.
    • Like x 6
  6. TheLoneLantern New Player

Supergirl is mediocre. Sorry peeps. Around the same level as Donna Troy, imo.
    • Like x 2
  7. AtrocitusOmega Committed Player

she's not worth what she costs. I seen a lot of people using her but i wasn't impressed by her and she dies easily Power girls still my fav of the kryptonians.
    • Like x 1
  8. Novaks New Player

Its only 100 MOL from the 250 MOL ive been stuck with for the past few months.
    • Like x 1
  9. AtrocitusOmega Committed Player

I've got the same amount of marks as you either way she's not worth 30 mol lol
    • Like x 1
  10. WildPegasusrs Dedicated Player

She's fun I like her, she's about to maybe become my second favorite legend. I just wish you could cancel her Heat Vision with the breakout trinket.
    • Like x 1
  11. Ice Clown New Player

i find her meh.....shes alright, not that fun to play her. since she nearly has same loadouts as the other kryptonians.
    but shes way better than supermsn thats fosho, and i still find bizarro as the strongest kryptonian imo.
  12. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Perhaps for you.

For me, my OCD kicks in whenever I see a greyed-out Legends Character.

It's totally worth 100 Marks of Legend to scratch that itch (especially when I've been capped on MoL for months). ;)
    • Like x 3
  13. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

. In the right hands.. hits hard and is hard to take down.
    Im the wrong hands... its like a fly fighting against a mantis...
  14. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

She has the highest AoE DPS move in the game with her number two (Saint's doesn't have 100% up time and is easily avoided). The first four hard ticks act as a separate dot to the 7 weak ticks, so the ability can stack with itself. This means the DoT - when both weak and strong dots are applied - ticks for 170-200 a second. Not only this but it comes off of cooldown literally as soon as the heavy dots stop & are replaced by the weaker ones. This means you can have a 100% up time on the heavy dots & effectively gives her the best DoT ability in legends.

She also has some of the greatest burst potential after a counter in the game thanks to a combination of the finisher, the stackable dot and her combo ability. The only person who beats her out is of course catwoman.

She is pretty balanced however as she gets blown up easily or gets outlasted by a lot of the upper tier characters thanks to her lower than average health and no defensive abilities. She's probably in the upper mid tier or low high, she's certainly stronger than Donna Troy however. Donna lacks strength anywhere outside of 1v1.

If you don't believe me, just wait until I've finished my highlight video with her.
    • Like x 4
  15. Ice Clown New Player

dam. lol he types like 1 line and u typed like 10 lines haha :D
    and yeah i wanna see a highlight vid of her. hurry please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. Will Power Loyal Player

Your an Anti Krypnoian hater that's what you are? Go Join Lex and all the other Villians.
  17. Hero of Justice New Player

I forgot Bizzaro was in the Kryptonian group, thanks for the reminder! Add him to the list of Kryptonians and it's tough right now between him and Supergirl, IMO. I think I'd take Bizzaro for large groups, and Supergirl for 1 v. 1 or 2 v. 2. I did feel that her loadout was actually pretty creative for a Kryptonian, there's only so much that you can do with those characters. I'm just happy that they didn't give her both heat vision AND freeze breath, that would have seriously hurt her to me. I was happy with Superman's dust storm power as an alternative.

For everyone saying that they've had no trouble taking her down, remember that most people are still getting used to her, so she will be easier to beat at first. She does have low health and no shields, so she will take a good amount of skill to figure out and use effectively, but overall I think she's very dangerous. I'd hate to run into her once people start getting the hang of her, that's for sure.
    • Like x 1
  18. Talve Dedicated Player

I'll add that Supergirl can do ~3,500 damage in a period of single hard stun.
    Highest burst Clutch got on me in duration of 1 hard stun was about 4260.

Wait for Clutch's video. It will be worth it. :>
  19. Supergirly Dedicated Player

Well, of course I got her too. :p I found her to be really weak against pretty much any attack, but I was able to blast through a lot of people's defenses at the same time. Though, I thought that is was slower for her to block, cause her attacks took longer. Since I am a brawler anyways, her basic moves were easy for me.

All in all. With her in the game now, I will never need another Legend character again. I already had PG. :)
    • Like x 1
  20. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Fought against her seems to be one of those Damage>Health characters.
    • Like x 1