Supercharge visibility

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Danne0075, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Danne0075 Well-Known Player

Is it possible to make it so that players can see other players supercharge meter the same way we can see their health and power when in a group?

This would be a nice QOL change, especially now since we've recently been in a supercharge meta that looks to stay where healers pop supercharge to regenerate supers for others.

This is not really a priority but would be a nice change.
    • Like x 5
  2. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

This would be a nice idea :) Would be like a mini version of the players UI bars on the top left but in the group UI.

It would allow for more easier communication in groups on when is the best time to use a supercharge. Over many years we've had those quotes you can use like "Use your Supercharge" - this would actually allow the players in the group to monitor this better, especially in elite content where supercharges could be needed at a pivotal moment of the run.
  3. Danne0075 Well-Known Player

Exactly and it would help improve the current meta since currently healers are just spamming EoG without knowing if super is actually needed. If theres 2 healers theres no problem but with one heal there could be a downtime because they popped a SC when group didnt need.
  4. Berza Committed Player

This could be a major improvement for EU server, keep in mind in here there are a lot of languages and even when people is willing to communicate, usually they are not able. Lots of people do not speak English, or not enough to have a voice conversation.
  5. Danne0075 Well-Known Player

Ye, being on EU its very annoying with communications and sometimes its to an extent that I rather not play with ex: french players or italian players because its too hard to communicate. I'm rather lucky since I have my league and a good connection among many elite players on EU that are able to communicate with each other but for the normal LFG pug this can be hard.
    • Like x 1