SuperBestFriendsSquad

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Gi Sinister, Mar 6, 2023.

1. Gi Sinister New Player

"SuperBestFriendsSquad" (Hero Xbox League) is recruiting!

We are a new league looking to recruit All Players from Beginners to Experienced! We are also seeking serious and commited players who are willing to help support and teach new players, and to support Leads in doing this. Yes this is an old game, but there are still new players joining everyday and some might not even know the basics of the game. This may open a chance for those of you who may want a restart yourselves, and to build up one of your toons?

Do you have leadership quality, and wanna push to make a difference?

(WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR ANYONE WHO WISHES TO SIT AT THE TOP OF THE THRONE ON THE LEADERBOARD AND MAKE OTHERS FEEL SMALL)

SuperBestFriendsSquad welcomes all, whether it's casual players or players who wish to better themselves until they are ready for the harder challenges of Elite Content. We will do our best to support ALL players to the best of our ability, no matter what.

We were all beginners once, and we expect the league to support each other under the guidance of its Founders and Officers and in saying this, Players must be forewarned not to be disheartened if they are not ready for more challenging content. There is time to reach that goal.

Our requirements:

• Must be Minimum age of 18+
    • Say "hello" at least so we know you are there, if you run in offline mode then we won't be able see when you are online
    • Must be able to ask for help (We can't help those who don't say anything)
    • To help support others in the league
    • Must be willing to take part in League Activities and Groups, or form a group of your own.
    • Except for regular content, players must be willing to join the voice chat even if it's just to listen to instruction and call outs if running harder content.
    • All new members regardless of CR or SP level will be given a 30day trial, before any kind of promotion will be made, and then promotions will happen accordingly with league interaction and development.
    • MOST IMPORTANTLY, LEAVE THE DRAMA AND TOXIC BEHAVIOUR AT THE DOOR!

If you are interested in joining then please leave a comment, or send me a message on messenger with your toon name so I can add you.

Good luck out there
  2. Jaysun New Player

Are you still recruiting? I just joined the game today and your League seems like the perfect fit for me. :)
  3. Mefink24 New Player

any leaguesfor those of us with no voice chat access?
  4. Gmac3704 New Player

I’d like to join you guys. I am BOOOSTER GOLD on Xbox