Super strength iconic power

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Tsavorentless, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Super Strength Iconic

It should work like an artifact and have levels of strength that can be increased with stat points . We have over 100 something so going into health make them worth using and give people a reason realistically to wanna get as many as possible. Having more should matter JS. U could make it tanky and at over 20 sp u have a way to slam ur opponent knocking them to the ground besides an interrupt , blockbreak , or block. Weapon attacks hit harder because you're stronger. Things spun with or thrown should also.

Don't make it an artifact make it an iconic with stat point levels.
    Add it with ominipotent mod on the waist or shoulders that you now have the ability to level your super strength
  2. GoDeacs Well-Known Player

It’s pretty useless to be honest since most raids don’t have objects to throw
  3. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

I have always been a believer of sideways progression and have said so for years...if you want to put a point in move so you can fly faster...great!...if i want to put 20 points in it i should be able too...and for that my guy should be able to fly measurably MUCH faster than you...moves attacks shields...any number of powers could be made better by sideways progression and it even makes sense in that skill points represent "time" in the game...and if you spend enough time developing your speed or building an EMP device...cool...youre SUPER...but what if i put so much time and effort into my EMP device its second only to Bats...that should be allowed and measured by how much damage we do with our EMPs...anyways...
  4. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

i believe it still adds to weapon attacks...id have to reread what exactly it does...but im pretty sure it adds to weapon dam and might be useful to full Prec damagers