SUPER SPEED WITHOUT ELECTRIFYING.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by R0BEARTH, Apr 30, 2015.

1. R0BEARTH Active Player

Stance itself is not that bad, though they could make few stances to choose with no stance as option as well.
  2. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

I would be fine with that. I don't have a problem with the stance itself, I just don't like that I'm always "ready to run" even if I'm just standing around. It makes our personality useless except if we turn off movement every time we don't move.
    • Like x 1
  3. R0BEARTH Active Player

FELLAS!! I have good message! Ideas with movement effect, which would be bound to power chosen, were ACTUALLY ANOUNCED!! And that was almost 1 year ago on SOE Live 2014 - DCUO Keynote, so we certainly can expect them in not distant future. I'm sure this year.
  4. R0BEARTH Active Player

Now it is more than year but no news on that. And now I'm doubt it will B this year. :(
  5. Konialis Well-Known Player

[IMG]

This is how superspeed looked in beta. Bring that back. These effects are power neutral and yet still speed-forcey so they're ideal for default superspeed
    • Like x 3
  6. R0BEARTH Active Player

Soon it will B 3 years. They promised something, but they don't give a $HIT!!!
  7. Ereez Well-Known Player

I wouldn't mind a super speed variant without the lightning trails, To me super speed looks weird on anything but electric toons
    • Like x 2
  8. Ultimate Wargasm New Player

At least super speed no longer has that awful static noise that used to accompany it.

Be thankful for small things, especially when dealing with companies that over promise and under deliver.
  9. o Duncan Well-Known Player

Eletricity should atleast have the ability to change color
    • Like x 1
  10. o Duncan Well-Known Player

You give them too much credit, Daybreak are the worst company in the existence they are greedy and lazy So I am not gonna be thankfull before they add some actual dignity to fanbases that does not get the attention like the other fanbases
    • Like x 2
  11. o Duncan Well-Known Player

My name is Segway Allen, And I am the fastest Segwayer alive, To the outside world I am ordinary slacker, With the help of Waystar I am no longer a Ordinary slacker, My Name Is The Segway
  12. o Duncan Well-Known Player

I think its because the eletricity looks like a statue of eletricity just standign still no movement zero physics in them, Which is what makes them look weird
  13. R0BEARTH Active Player

Exactly! And now they making some minor $HIT instead importand stuff like fix current powers (they claim they fixing it, but it's just the opposite), new powers, clothes, etc. This thread is perfect example. Also in response to decreasing number of players, they released the game to XBOX One; I have nothing against XBOX and probably they would make such move anyway; I'm just making a point. For now many of XBOX players (don't know if it's minority or majority) - which didn't play on PS3, PS4 or PC - thinks that the game is quite good or even awsome, because they didn't play the game at it's best time, so they don't have point of reference. But I think that they will open their eyes in time. I wonder what Daybreak will do then? Release it on WII U or some next device from Nintendo? I'm dare to think so.
  14. R0BEARTH Active Player

HA! And 2 & a half year later it's on Switch! I'm a prophet!! :D
  15. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

If it hasn't already been suggested, you can change the lightning effects by getting one of the other movement styles in the Marketplace.