Test Discussion Summer: Tides of War Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by spord, Jun 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spord Developer

Please use this thread for any feedback related to the summer seasonal, Tides of War, rewards.
    • Like x 2
  2. Cyro Committed Player

Thank you, thank you so much for giving us new items that dont have feats attached to them, personality i wish there were no feats for any seasonal but one step at a time.

You can not activate the beach ball. Tried in my ubelt and in my trinket slot, would not work
    • Like x 2
  3. Cyro Committed Player

The price for all these base items seems a little too high...
    • Like x 1
  4. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

FLIP FLOPSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I think I need new pants! lol (in the words of Fatal)
    • Like x 6
  5. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

Yessssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the flip flops!!!!!!!!!! I just saw a waist and one other piece. unless the styles you're referring to are the gear pieces which i haven't opened yet because..I'M PLAYING WITH MY FLIP FLOPS!!!!!!!!! lol ;)
  6. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Flip Flops!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Oh yea that's the new base item beside me too LOL
    • Like x 4
  7. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Beach Ball Trinket also failed to activate. I saw some active ones; but not mine.
    I was in DPS mode. Tried with and without Utility Belt. No luck.
    • Like x 2
  8. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

Same, except I'm in healer role.
  9. spord Developer

Looking into this.
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

Does that thing play music?
  11. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

*waits for the comment on my flip flops* lol
  12. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I just wanna know if you get the "flip flop" noise when you're walking around in them. LOL
    • Like x 4
  13. SilkyPawz Bunny

I can't Activate Beach Ball Trinket, I tried in all of the compartments on my belt, while I saw others using it I could not.
  14. light FX Steadfast Player

They look sweet. So many people have requested em over the years. Im just glad we finally have em ingame. They obviously go really well with the beach tank and shorts.
    • Like x 1
  15. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

I'm glad too. I've cried for them for years now lol.

LOL! would be hilarious with SS and acro!
    • Like x 1
  16. Maxwill Committed Player

Yeah especially the Summer Speaker which we have to get for feat...Can you please remove it from the feat list?
    And how about decreasing price for Megalodon Jaw collection?

Also is that collection tradable?
    • Like x 1
  17. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

For anyone wondering, you get 10 Sand Dollars per day(without replay badges) if you do the daily and the alert.

The Alert: 5 Sand Dollars.

The Daily: 5 Sand Dollars.
  18. light FX Steadfast Player

So we get 10 marks per day. What is the cost of this stuff? The cost of the base items? The summer event stays up for 30 days usually. Can u get all the stuff for feats just by running the event for the time its up? Or do ya need to replay? It would be cool if someone posted pics of the vendor list or the items. Id do it but i cant get on test atm.
  19. Maxwill Committed Player

So 10 Sand Dollars per day, we need 150 of them to get only Summer Speaker and Megalodon Jaw collection...
    So at least 15 days of doing the dailies every daily . If you want to get the base items you'll have to use alt(s) ...
    For how many days this seasonal will be available?
  20. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I'll get to it but here's what I know thus far:

New Style items/gear=50 marks a piece. There's 3 pieces of the Priate set.. Considering you can earn yourself 10 marks a day with this event, you'll need to run the event on your main for about 15 days straight if you don't use replay badges.

Older Styles: 6 to 15(depending on which set)

New Base items= 6 to 15 marks per one of these.(this applies to the older items they too range from 6 to 15 sand dollars, needless to say Alts will be in use)
    Summer Speaker=50 marks.

Collection piece=100 marks.(This'll either cost you an extra ten days to farm on your main, or you'll have to spend ten days on your alt toon to get it.)

Here's some images to help you out:

Base items and other things like the floaty and flops.
    [IMG]

Pirate gear and styles:
    [IMG]

Iconic beach towels with sand..
    [IMG]

Sandcastles:

[IMG]

At least for the 2016 items, I can say you won't need to replay badge unless you don't got alot of alts on your account. It'll just require quite a bit of farming.

I'm assuming since two of the items here require at least 25 days combined, this event should last for a month like the other seasonals in game.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.