Summer Sale! July 7-13, 2020

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

    [IMG]

    SUMMER SALE!

    Summer is in full swing and it is time for savings! The following fan-favorite consumable items are 33% off throughout the sale:
    • Replay Badges
    • Respec Tokens
    • Artifact XP Packs
    • Seal of Preservation Packs
    The US Summer Sale begins at 4AM PT on July 7, 2020, and ends at 11:59PM PT on July 13, 2020.
    The EU Summer Sale begins at 4AM GMT on July 7, 2020, and ends at 11:59PM GMT on July 13, 2020.
    • Like x 10
  2. gemii Dedicated Player

  3. Proxystar #Perception

    Is that 43% for members?
    • Like x 4
  4. Dub T Well-Known Player

    I second this question.
  5. Malivic01 Active Player

    There it is!
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

    The member discount always stacks with price reductions, but it is multiplicative, not additive. You get 33% off the regular price, then you get your member 10% off the reduced price.
    • Like x 10
  7. Proxystar #Perception

    Thanks, appreciate the extra clarity :)
  8. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

    Outstanding
  9. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

    Members receive a 38.7% discount.
    • Like x 1
  10. The Sups Level 30

    Is there no discount for Seal of Completion?
  11. AquiloFury Well-Known Player

    I think synn is going back to quantum tomorrow lol
    • Like x 1
  12. jamiejacket Well-Known Player


    No stabilisers?

    [IMG]
  13. L T Loyal Player

    I'd have been shocked if they put them on sale while the resurgence is active. If you consider that you can open a resurgence capsule at the moment and get 9 for the price of 7 plus a cool neon chroma, that's already a pretty good deal.
    • Like x 2
  14. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player



    I'll make this clear:
    every promotion is welcome, every discount is good.

    But we don't have stabilizers here and mainly Seals Of Completion, I feel but these Preservations are useless, I spent 6 of them and I was unable to pass an artifact to level 120 (40% chance of success) mwamo using all 6 in this attempt and only in that rank . The fact is that after rank 100 (60% chance) it is almost certain that you will need Seals of Completion for each next rank (140, 160, 180, 200) making it almost essential to use 4 or 5 Completions per artifact .
    And since the buy option at the broker can no longer be used (?)
    Promotions without Completion are just for the record, it's like:
    - Hi, we have discounts ... But nobody cares.
    • Like x 1
  15. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

    I bank stabilisers for future TC's.
    • Like x 2
  16. Schimaera Devoted Player


    For the record, statistically, and over a wide array of attempts on rank 120 (40%) you're still better off with seals of completion. The chance of failing four times in a row is ~13%.
    While I agree that a SoC sale would have been nice, I believe that the assumption that multiple consecutive failed attemps are representative, is not correct.
    I haven't seen a double xp weekend where there wasn't a SoC sale before it. Could be the first one in a few months, or not. Also there used to be a free SoC that expires after seven days in some Catalyst Weekends. So your chances of getting one free are there and if not, the next double xp (and with that the only time one should actually level artifacts) will probably bring a sale with it.
  17. GothamKnight38 Level 30

    Honestly considering a lot of the world is still in lock down and earns are getting sparse!
    Membership discounts would've been a welcomed bonus!
  18. FoolsFire Devoted Player

  19. Larizsa Well-Known Player

  20. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

    How can I promote an Idea for an episode to the Devs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page