Test Discussion Summer 2020 Rewards Feedback

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Red Five, May 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Five Developer

Hey there happy campers! Summer is almost here and its time for new rewards. We hope you enjoy our latest selection of camp gear and hiker's styles, and you enjoy your time in the virtual outdoors!

This thread is for feedback for the new Summer rewards. We will be checking back and fixing bugs as often as possible. Thank you for your help, and happy trails!
  2. Stranger Well-Known Player

Are you planning to shorten the event too?
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No, the event is the usual (month) length.
  4. Eve YouTuber

The prices are a bit high. Other than that, no problems with the rewards.
    • Like x 3
  5. That1DarkKnight Active Player

If the kites aren't supposed to do anything other than appear as a temporary accessory to your character then everything seems to be working fine.

I really like some of these base items and the camping theme is pretty neat. My only gripe with the rewards is that these kites even at 50 Sand Dollars seem like a ridiculous price to pay for a honestly a rather mediocre accessory. Would be cooler if they actually did any kind of useful effect for combat, but that's just my opinion.
    • Like x 1
  6. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Over all I like the items. I do agree the prices are to high. The seasonal is supposed to be fun. Not stressful.

Regular base items should cost 6 in currency. Larger base items I am ok with 12 but more than that is tedious. The kites should be more around 25.
    • Like x 1
  7. Stephen Nix Well-Known Player

The base item prices are steep this time around, I agree they should be less.
    • Like x 1
  8. Robot Savage Level 30

Yea prices too high even with the seasonal being its full length
  9. Brit Loyal Player

/sigh. Still no NPCs for the base. I would have loved to have had a generic Atlantean.
  10. tehDarkNite Well-Known Player

Can the kite just be an accessory like the rain cloud

I was dissapointed its a trinket
    • Like x 1
  11. krytine Loyal Player

Its way to clear the last several events prices are to high. Is this how a dev run ink is going to be. What a shame and shKe on you mepps your greed has grown more and more since you and spytle broke up the original band
    • Like x 1
  12. darth_paul Dedicated Player

So, pricing is still the same, we get a full month, but the event is faster, and no extra currency? Have I got it all clear?
    • Like x 1
  13. Stephen Nix Well-Known Player

Why do we have one of the 2015 base items down near the bottom of the shop in the middle of a style?
  14. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

It's really messed up that a single character can't grind out all this year's feats without replaying.

120 = Hiker Style
    150 = 15 Base items (150 minimum)
    50 = Kite
    ---------------
    320 Sand Dollars. You get 10 per day, and the event is live for one month. As far as I know this is the first time this has been done, I sincerely hope it is the last and only.
  15. MrStoob Well-Known Player

You forgot to mention the collections...
  16. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I don't think there are any new collections this year.
  17. MrStoob Well-Known Player

New to me anyway - only came back in Jan after a few years off.
  18. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Ouch. Hope you've got alts! :rolleyes:
  19. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Meh, I'm not too **** about it all. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.