Suggestions

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by drberry1111, Feb 26, 2023.

1. drberry1111 New Player

I have been playing DCUO since 2011 and l truly love this game. I have a few suggestions to enrich gameplay and make this game even more fun and enjoyable:

1. A bigger Wayne Manor with more rooms to put base items in.

2. The Manor Lair has a more expanded, larger, wider, different area Batcave, similar to the Batcave that Batman and The Batman Who Laughs has to have the Batcave we can truly create for ourselves.

3. More open world areas in Gotham, Metropolis and access to Star City, Central City so we can explore and even add Lairs to.

4. Access to vehicles for alternate ways to travel such as Batmobiles, motorcycles, Batwings, etc.
  2. Limey Committed Player

Test Center is really a forum for feedback on test center content... not really the place for new ideas.
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

As Limey said not the right place, but I don't want another Wayne Manor. There are so many other themes we should be getting first.
    They cannot add lairs to level-scaled open worlds.
    4 is Not going to happen with how movements are built in the game
  4. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Also, TBH, unless there's just no collision and nothing attacks you while you're driving, I really don't see cars being all that practical for this game even if they could get the tech to work. Motorcycles or more stuff like the mini-Batwing trinket I could maybe see, though. But not full cars. Maybe we could get an Invisible Plane trinket like the Batwing one. Or Lantern construct ones like those helicopter base items.
    • Like x 1