Suggestions to help improve the game

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Knight Racer, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

I left the game back when Munitions came out. I was hoping when I came back there would be some now concepts in the game to enjoy. I see a ton of new content with episodes/raids but no new concepts to keep me interested. I had a few conceptual ideas that would be great if they were implemented.

1.Expand bases. Make it so that we could take the small alcove rooms and let them lead to larger rooms as pathways. or just make more paths for us to have more rooms to decorate. It's been a while since bases have been out and some of us who love to decorate could use more room. Not to mention instead of the 1 layout maybe we could arrange in some base editor how the lay out the rooms ourselves.

2.Vehicles:
    I would love it if we could gifure out a way to implement vehicle chases as in cars or jets, boats. We could design our own vehicle. Why should Batman be the only one with a batmobile, bat wing, bat bike? We could have a room in our bases that can lead to a garage that can display them. When we call on them we could jump in as well as bring friends along. some vehicles could be more expensive to seat up to 1 driver and 4 passengers. We could choose what weapon types we can add at different prices. Collect mods to add weapons to the vehicles. Choose colors, hover, drivable road vehicle, bikes,

3. Sidekicks
    We could design how our sidekick would look like. We could make it similar to how we design oru own heroes at the beginning of the campaign. We choose weeapons and styles.

4.Doppleganger:
    One of the most fun episodes of a tv series or comic is when we see an evil version of them fighting the hero. We could make a face or mask that's a horrid version of the herow ith darker colors or a holographic version to fight in a duel system in our base. The supervillians could call on these evil versions of ourselves to fight us.
    • Like x 1
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

Na I think these are better:

1. Fix electric and Nature DPS and weapons
    2. Incorporate/Fix support roles in alerts and raids
    3. Add more open world content
    4. #Statsmatter and skill point revamp

I gave 4 because you gave 4, However I think #1 is the most important for new players coming into the game.
    • Like x 2
  3. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

1 more drop ps3 it has had its days already.
  4. Alina Well-Known Player

Those sound awesome especially 2, 3, and 4.

2. I'd love to fly a jet or ride a high-tech bike/car.
    [IMG][IMG]

3. Sidekicks is a must have (putting it out there City of Heroes did it better) but at least getting to customise them would be good if not anything else. And it be nice to have someone to slap, instead of yourself.

4. [IMG]
    It's pretty self explanatory. Who wouldn't want an evil mirror counterpart?
  5. Derio 15000 Post Club

Nah. Dropping the PS3 would hurt the game more than help it. Inorder for the devs to fully utilize the PS3 being dropped and adding new cities/powers/ and dynamic styles and textures, they would have to start on it 1.5 years in advance.

Considering the size of our dev team, that is highly unlikely.
    • Like x 1
  6. Malachee Committed Player

I think getting the servers up would help improve the game tremendously. :cool:
  7. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

I guess the twilight zone will remain then, Im saying to myself the game cant be that bad, but what if the known problems were gone, lack of devs, ps3 cut etc.
  8. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

1. It's getting there. So why bring it up ?
    2. What is there to be fixed...? The support roles arn't broke. You can clearly see signs in the raids of the devs "forcing us to run more then 1 support role." But at the end of the day. The in game player base prefers 5111. Despite the outrage on the forums. I for one do not want to be forced in to a play style that I don't want to do. Just because mouth breathers on the forums "want balanced groups !"
    3. They should possibly have some open world content for the people who enjoy it.
    4. That is coming...So again. Why bring it up ?
  9. Alina Well-Known Player

Jeez.... It's not like there was a lack of "FIX THE SEVERS!!!" to choose from. This was a good suggestion, even if won't happen.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1