Suggestions for Monthly Rewards thread

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Zua Level 30

I meannn didn't red fives say he wore fishnets in the preview stream lol? Just poking fun at you :p
    Lairs? They better be worth waiting 21 days for, also still wouldn't do them as a membership reward. It would end up being like space base small.
    Base items? We get those anyways, and if the had them as the day 21 reward nobody would want them lmfao but okay.
    • Like x 2
  2. Wonder Boi Well-Known Player

Original Nightwing costume .. the Disco one :) Loved that
    • Like x 3
  3. Eve YouTuber

Cheetah's Vendor was created for a reason... and people who aren't base decorators don't understand the struggle in needing more than one base item, so putting another base item behind paywall (Just like they did with the Starfield window) would be a mistake and upset a lot of decorators and already seen what happens when the Base Crafters rage :p

This would be great, I think the chest can really work as a 80's type reward.
    • Like x 3
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You actually made me think of something else: a stack of Renown Boosters. I forget people still use those. But yeah a Prestige Booster is something they should have invented years ago.
    • Like x 1
  5. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Oooh, yeah, Discowing! A lot of "First Appearance" or retro stuff could be really fun!
    • Like x 1