Suggestions for Monthly Rewards thread

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Wonder Boi Well-Known Player

Perfect for my Plasticboi toon!
    • Like x 3
  2. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

It doesn't even have to be the same exact style. I love the spangled details. As far as styles I'd love to see in the game:

Bell Bottoms that can work with heels.
    A bee hive/B-52's hair style.
    A halter top that goes to the waist.

I would love Jinx's chest piece as an in game style.

Wondergirls red jumpsuit.
    Cassies hip slung jeans with star details at the cuff.
    A Captain marvel Jr. cape. A short version of the Magic Champion with a collar.
    Kid Flash classic tunic with the drop waist.

Some of the games classic styles reworked to work better with chromas. The Shaman top for example reworked to hold an emblem while making the sash part stand out a little more.

A new one shoulder cape. Think Homelander esque.

The Plastic Man/Ball ally is a great idea. Brilliant.
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

These are exactly what it is - ideas. Suggestions. But instead of coming with his own suggestions he gets upset that I dared to bring up my own and my friends. Saying no one wants these is a lie, and he's never directly replied to me or gave any suggestions, just degraded mine. So to me he has a moot point and he's here to be negative. You can look at the thread and see for yourself if people disagree or not. There's better way to go at this than be petty so much to not even reply to me. This thread is for suggestions, not for degrading other people and their ideas. It's not up to you or Orana or me what should be a 21st reward It's a Dev choice, and if they like the list they will grab some ideas.
    • Like x 3
  4. Empress_Orana Well-Known Player

There are a lot of players that don’t conform to your lifestyle. So to exclude them from a proper monthly reward isn’t fair. As a female, I don’t think it would be fair if I paid for a month membership, and I got a style that was a beard. It’s a waste and alienates players. You call players boring for not wanting to dress their toons in drag? Really? Stop being obtuse, and demeaning. There are plenty of creative and fun players out there that don’t want to put their Hal Jordan in heels. I know you and Zoe are gazette besties and you’re gonna back her up on all of her posts bc you guys want to be dc famous for some reason. But you aren’t thinking about the entire player base, AT ALL. Rewards have to be broad strokes so everyone can enjoy them.

Bases, base items, combat trinkets, unisex styles, league hall worthy base items, skins, backups, orbitals, materials, etc.
  5. Empress_Orana Well-Known Player

His? How about HER. Here we go with the anyone who doesn’t agree with me is degrading me malarkey.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I just realized I forgot to list day 21 rewards I wanted to see:
    5 Unlocked Time Capsules or 5 Stabilizers
    35 Source Marks or Episode Currency
    150 Replay Badges
    Flawless Nth Metal Cache or 2 Reinforced Nth Metal
    10 Nth Metal Detectors
    Seal of Completion or 10 Seals of Preservation
    Artifact Catalysts
    6 Perfected Exobytes
    Episode Catalysts
  7. Ryll Committed Player

Cis male here. I have characters in game that could and would use every style that Zoe listed. Both factions, both genders...hell I have a fox character that would rock the canary fishnets. Elf ears? Perfect for my Zelda character. Not to mention Black Adam has pointy ears and comes from a time of paganism so definitely has a way to be incorporated outside of christian holidays.

It seems your justifications to disregard her suggestions is rooted in being closed minded.
    • Like x 4
  8. Eve YouTuber

Nah, you just proved why you are here - you say this but your comment to Kestrel with all the insults towards Kes shows a lot of projection and you trying to derail this thread in every possible way. Don't expect any respect from me when you talk about me but not replying to me directly. Btw, congrats for finally replying to me. lol

This is my last reply to you, you are not worth my energy or my time with your nasty attitude.
    • Like x 2
  9. FoolsFire Devoted Player

How about a Prestige Booster. When activated you get a journal entry.

"Complete one solo, duo, alert, and raid...Get X amount of extra Prestige"
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

I could really see this work as an ally passive too
    • Like x 1
  11. Empress_Orana Well-Known Player

Literally not one insult or derogatory statement in anything I said. Hope your apartment doesn’t have any sharp corners with all that thin skin lol
  12. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Anywho: Maybe some weapon styles? There's some weapons that are parts of back styles that could be great as actual weapon styles like the Expert Marksman and Future Warden rifles or the Gotham Knight escrimas we could even make look like they have electric bits like the character's do. Maybe a camera accessory like on Jimmy Olsen (hair could be good, too)? Or a Scoops accessory? Or press badge? Perhaps the original Red Robin design's bandolier and emblem? I've always preferred that design over the newer ones that are just Robin suits with a second R tacked onto the emblem.
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

I was just thinking how smiliar the purple gear - Isis' Chest style is and how it could work - for now - as Jinx's. Would love to see her style, Chest & Legs. It's unique compare to the ones we have right now.
    • Like x 1
  14. Eve YouTuber

Scoops could be cool as accessory, but the flashing gives me migraines, which is why I avoid looking at some cutscenes in the game
    Press Badge is awesome! The Original Robin's hair (If you talk about Tim) can work too!
    • Like x 1
  15. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Yeah, I was thinking without the flash. Just him hanging out. Maybe the occasional photo taking sound as he flits about your person during battles but non-flash photography :p
    • Like x 1
  16. Empress_Orana Well-Known Player

This is a proper monthly reward.
    • Like x 1
  17. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

What I had in mind with Jinx's style, pretty basic but this chest works
    • Like x 2
  18. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Oh yeah, that is kinda like the Isis style but not quuuiiite. I also like the hoop earrings. Would also be great to have visible jewelery like that. And the big gem could look sooooo cool in lots of different colors!
    • Like x 2
  19. Eve YouTuber

I know right? And more bracers like that would be cool as heck too!
    • Like x 1
  20. Zua Level 30

Make some better ones? Or do you even play...?
    • Like x 1