Suggestions for artifacts for electric healing

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Soke_Remy_Gambit, Feb 19, 2020.

1. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I use eburst the same way. I have bio surge in my old sc slot same as mazahs which for me is my 6th slot and place eburst in my 5th slot which used to be my bio surge slot. When group takes damage I’ll pop eburst out of instinct and when the tank or someone takes a big chunk I will cast bio surge or clip both eburst and bo surge.

Something I started playing around with is using philosophers stone as my 3rd artifact in place of strat. I know it seems strange but in an emergency I will pop my supply drop and start spamming bio surge. It’s like having waters SC at a slower rate. For my utility slots I run debuff pet trinket (forgot what it’s called from valentines event) sidekick for a little extra power, supply drop, and orbital. I was using the resto trinket but felt that it didn’t give me enough return for the slot. Just something to consider
    • Like x 1
  2. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Starting to think Stone is a big underrated. I use the Blossoming Spore trinket from the Springtime vendor in place of the Resto trinket. It just gives me that extra bit of healing for free.
    • Like x 1
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Going to have to try it out
    • Like x 1
  4. xenothelm Active Player

This is part of why I run the trans/strat combo, they transition nicely to dps.

Shields allow HoTs to work, which elec doesn’t have much of, but this suggests one should use flux snd EG together which I’m now convinced is too slow for this power without a supercharge. I didn’t mind this when Group Transducer only costed half my bar >_>

I like having Recover and Galvanize on the same loadout cause I’m pretty much guaranteed to heal whoever I missed w/ the AL->Galvanize combo with Recover.

Flux is a maybe for raids but these days, when alerts are becoming 3–1 events with healer playing tank as well, flux is mandatory. Which is unfortunate cause I’d love to play woth electroburst more...
    • Like x 2