Suggestions for artifacts for electric healing

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Soke_Remy_Gambit, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Soke_Remy_Gambit Well-Known Player

Looking for the best suggestions on which artifacts for electric healing and dps side. Loadouts are perfect as I want to run. And power isn't really a issue for me healing. Little rough without a troll when I dps. And I use the GT super with my healer. Thanks in advance.
  2. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

If you "need" more power, an Omegahedron could help on dps.
    Personally I run cloak and Gemini for SC regaining.
    • Like x 1
  3. L T Devoted Player

Soul cloak, transformation, strategist.
    • Like x 3
  4. Mazahs Loyal Player

DPS-Trans, Strategist and Soul Cloak
    Heal -Trans, Strategist and Page of Destiny
  5. xenothelm Active Player

Strategist’s and Transformation cards are great for healing. If you’re not having power issues, I’d give Orb of Arion a try; it’ll turn your priority heal into a Pseudo-SC!
  6. AD Leo Well-Known Player

I've been running with Trans/Strat/Page. The Orb simply didn't work for my play style but EMV. I was told recently that Orb was better than the Page since Electric has Bio Cap and it was kinda redundant of which I disagreed but again EMV. Realistically, it just depends on how you play .I tend to only need Bio Surge when someone makes a crazy mistake of some kind but generally EG/Galvanize/Recover then Solar Flare keeps the bar full and power full.
  7. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I raise an eyebrow at any healer that uses Bio Capacitor in an alert. It's such a high power cost and the safety net heal is fixed unlike the safety net from Page.
  8. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

What do you mean the fixed heal is fixed from the safety net? I haven’t noticed but maybe I’m missing something.
  9. AD Leo Well-Known Player

Bio Cap is really only in there if I'm in raid or puggin an alert. Otherwise I'm using Arc in it's place. My basic setup (although situational depending on raid etc) is
    1. EG
    2. Recover
    3. Bio Surge
    4. Galvanize
    5. Bio Cap
    6. Flux/Bloom in I take out Trans for EoG
  10. AD Leo Well-Known Player

Granted things move around some depending on what's going on
  11. xenothelm Active Player

I guess it's a question of having a free artifact slot or a free power slot. Are you saying the safety net from Page can crit?
  12. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Yes it can.
  13. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I mean Biocap's safety net is in a certain range of base healing. Both of Biocaps heals can crit and the ability has a fairly decent crit percentage, but everything is within that certain range. While Recover does have a bit lower crit chance, the revivify safety net can heal higher that a crit from the Biocap safety net if you do it right. In my alert example, a player can use Recover as their bread and butter heal and then when that big hit comes, everyone should receive the same amount of healing.
  14. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Yes, in my testing, I got a some crits on it, confirmed by the combat analyzer. I was in Thanagar using DPS gear so my resto was just over 26K but I saw a heal of 24K and one of 32K. I had Trans card in too which probably helped.
  15. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I’ve always like using both page net and capacitor net simply because they could bring anyone from 1% to max health if they both go off with a lucky crit. Everything else seems like trying to only get the safety net when needed. Same reason why I like having 2 healers with page lol. Electric definitely benefited with this artifact for versatility in loadout. I don’t think I have the best loadout by any means when it comes to electric healing elite but I’ve gotten used to having the page as a staple for all my healing loadouts and all powers lol
  16. xenothelm Active Player

Idk if I can afford to build up another artifact lol. But I see what you mean. In my case I guess the difference is made up by the massive heal power of the Orbed Priority Heal. Do you think it's worth using recover w/o Page or Starheart?
  17. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I think Recover is the worst of the this class of abilities (counting Admonish, RW, etc) because it has no other interactions. I don't like using it in alerts, preferring Electrogenesis. I really need to look into Electroburst for raid healing again. The 6 second cooldown troubles me though.
  18. Mazahs Loyal Player

Question- what do you mean no other interactions?
    I get Water and Celestial as they are combo based, but all Ritualistic word does is feed the watcher.

Myself, I shelved Bio-cap due to it's long cool-down and shortened effective time (post revamp) Recover, especially used with Page is amazeballs .EGen is great when in small areas, but Eburst (imo) is a better tool, since it has shorter cooldown, and now goes to lowest health and not distance.
  19. Black Jaq Devoted Player

If people have newly created healer toons, chances are they will have Page before Orb so everyone going to have safety nets. Page for raids, you can probably keep Flux and forego Biocap. It's just going to depend on content.

I do wonder if that's why SM has made a comeback yet, because so many players will have Page and they are trying to figure our what to do instead of resorting to cheesy one shots.
    • Like x 1
  20. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I have a feeling cheesy one shots are the way of the future lol. I kinda want them to make an artifact that prevents cheesy ones shots just to make them go in a different direction lol
    • Like x 2