Suggestion

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by DaveCollins, Aug 23, 2019.

1. DaveCollins New Player

I was playing arenas yesterday and probably went against every power, now obvioisly we know that pvp has problems or whatever. We all know whats up with pvp for the most part, but i noticed something playing arenas lately and it really hit home yesterday. Alot of the competative spirit in PvP was locked away with the debuffing and cap system in arenas pvp. We feel it in pve all the time when we put in our hard work and grind into our gear and skill points to see our characters excell on the scoreboard. Gives us that sense of empowerment, Makes us feel like our character is special it fuels that competative spirit to keep grinding to become stronger and stronger. We know only good will come of it. Well, with the pvp debuffs and caps etc, it really takes away that Signature rush of the game that you get. It doesnt feel good when you dress your character up with different hyrbid/pure strong buids and the entire game plan gets tooken away because of these nerfs. i suggest remove this from the game just to see what it will do. A Test you can say. Now, i am 100% fully aware of the focus the developers are in right now, and i am completely fine with that. But hear me out, would it hurt to do at least 1 tweak or change to pvp just to test things? i suggest do at least 1 change to pvp per update. just to see how it will go. like my suggestion do it for 1 update see how the tides change. I feel like thats much better then doing major changes all at once, it gives you guys time to think. And yes i know, how hard the Developers work to keep this game alive. I love them just as much as i love this game. Ima old head, but hey i can still pvp!
  2. Betty wapp New Player

My suggestion is simple since they refuse to work on PvP unless they can make a profit on it. Bring 102 gear with a significant increase in stats and loot lock arenas like it was years ago so people can't just breeze thru it. Also make skill points matter again that alone will cause an increase in profit seeing that you need to run PvE content in order to gain skill points. There's your profit and that alone will will be a step in the right direction to restoring the PvP community.