Suggestion: Spectrum Material Pack I and II

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Curse Bringer, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Just an idea I had, that I would eventually love to see in game in some form is The rest of the Light Spectrum Materials in DC.

Spectrum Material Pack I 1200 DBC
    • Orange
    • Violet
    • Blue

Spectrum Material pack II 1200 DBC
    • Indigo
    • Black
    • White
    I would Also like to suggest, The Lantern ring accessory!
    we may not be able to play as the lantern corps we want but with a color customization Lantern ring we could Really feel like part of the Lantern corp!
    What do you say guys? Yay or nay?
    • Like x 9
  2. AquiloFury Committed Player

I am all for this idea..but I'm not holding my breath lol. I change some of my toons because I got tired of pretending they were part of the other corps lol.
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I do like the idea, but considering how many of the Black Lantern NPCs look in the game, the argument might be made that the Void material could be used for Black Lantern looks.

I think the trickiest part would be DC, though, as they still seem a bit on the protective side when it comes to Lantern stuff.
    • Like x 1
  4. AquiloFury Committed Player

I was happy with my characters looks, I just didn't like them not having the respective rings or powers. You are correct with how protective DC is over their lore as that is one of, if not THE main reason that daybreak hasn't made something like this happen.

With that being said, I will still continue to hope for at least a ring accessory lol.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'm for a material pack but I feel any new hard light inspired materials would be outshined by already existing materials. For example:
    Scorching Material (Avarice)
    Surging Material (Hope)
    Void Material (Death)

The art department could come up with something completely different like a series of mist inspired materials and a corrupted material.

As for additional ring colors, I'm not holding my breath. If they ever do any more lantern inspired style sets, maybe we might get a color locked ring as part of the hand.
    • Like x 1
  6. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

White and black should not be in the same pack. They will make more money if they put those two in separate packs from each other.
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

You just wiped out the contents of the next 6 TCS....great.:)

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  8. Brit Loyal Player

Orange, Violet, Black - "Villain" Lantern spectrum pack

Indigo, Blue, White - "Hero" Lantern spectrum pack
    • Like x 1
  9. Zamara Dedicated Player

thought white was technically already in game? they added it along with the white/diamond mist aura.
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The Opalescent Material but the OP is asking for more construct materials similar to the Hard light and Rage powerset material they introduced last year.
    • Like x 1