Suggestion: Make seasonal/ vault trinkets account bound, tradable

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by fm0987, May 23, 2017.

1. fm0987 Committed Player

At one point I had pretty much every seasonal and vault trinket on my 'main' toon but ended up deleting them all cus they were taking up bank space for more useful items. If we could trade them, I'd probably have stored them in another toons bank. Also I've been leveling my nature toon just for the heck of it since my main is pretty much max and I'm kinda bored by now with af3. Well I got the deathblossom on my main and I don't even want it on that character. I've literally gone from like 40 cr to 150 and still haven't got it to drop on my nature toon. Really not sure why these couldn't be account bound/ tradable kinda like prom box styles.
    • Like x 1
  2. fm0987 Committed Player

Anybody, yay nay?
  3. Brother Allen Loyal Player

All seasonal items should be account bound and of course items that are normally able to be traded should remain able to be traded on top of being account bound.
  4. Backblock Well-Known Player

No harm in making vault trinkets and seasonal trinkets account bound.
  5. fm0987 Committed Player

Yes, thank you for chiming in, I think it's a pretty good idea for one. Not really sure why they're non-tradable in the first place. I suppose they need to sell those vault tickets n replays if someone really wants a drop that badly, idk? Maybe trinkets that attune to your cr could remain locked as to not swap from a high to low toon.
  6. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

I can relate. I've collected them all except the Death Blossom Seed. I've been using my main every year since the first in hopes of getting it, or hoping that it'd be put onto the vendor. All my alts. have it, just not my main, it's the only one he's missing lol.
  7. fm0987 Committed Player

Well there is the other deathblossom thingy on the seasonal vendor but it's like turquoise in color. Functionally I think it's the same though. Forget what it's called.
  8. Proxystar #Perception

Would affect replay badges and vault tickets so can't see it happening just like gear sharing.
  9. fm0987 Committed Player

Do people actually even buy vault tickets? Besides a few styles it's all junk anyway. Just seems silly the stuff like trinkets aren't account bound.
  10. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

gear sharing is already a thing in the vault.. you can share any orange gear you found in the vault..
  11. Proxystar #Perception

Those were originally lockbox items also that's not the type of gear sharingI'm referring too