Suggestion for good QoL

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by SDStriker, Sep 23, 2021.

1. SDStriker New Player

Here are some of my suggestions for what I want to see in-game. (PC)

Equip and skill role - You can equip the stuff via inventory that has a tab, or a skill with a role related to your power. You can spend the points on other tabs, e.g. earth power. You will have a damage tab and a tank tab.

Feats filter / browser - You can type any key word in the description to find a feat.

Feats pin / shown - The feats will be shown on the current map, where you are standing. Or you can pick a feat that you want to focus on.

Equip collection - It may help if you open a box and have a text telling you to collect an item. Or tell the location of the loot drop.

More soft caps for the old content (open world) - It may help that if there are a few players on the map, e.g. when I want to do some missions or weekly, there are only 1-2 players, but that mission needs 8 players, so I can not complete it.

More soft caps for the old content (Mission / Duty) - If the cap in duty release was +20-30 from now, it might help people to easily do feats in old content.
  2. SDStriker New Player

Add a cut-scene to all duty missions to the mission that you have completed - When you run on the same map multiple times, you have to see it every time. I think it should have an option to turn off.
    • Like x 1
  3. SDStriker New Player

Accept-All - To receive all items in your inbox,
    • Like x 1
  4. SDStriker New Player

Show Buff/Debuff time
    More loadout - It may take less time in emergency cases when you want to swap between close-build and range-build.
  5. SDStriker New Player

Artifacts tab - When you use or collect it, it should have a tab to store it, not be kept in inventory in order to take up less space.
    A style that is bought from a vendor - It should directly go into your collection, e.g. to prevent the same item from being bought twice.
    • Like x 1
  6. SDStriker New Player

Ability to use filters or type for styles tab - I feel like clicking it again and again until I find it. Why not have an option to type and get it?
  7. SDStriker New Player

Item location - It should describe the location where I can obtain the set.
    Old content Mods/caches stackable - The mod/cache box for new content, such as Flashpoint, can be stacked, but the old one cannot.
    Salvaging all - Make it easy to salvage all your equipment with one click.
    • Like x 1
  8. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

These are reasonable, well thought out suggestions. :)
  9. Trykz Dedicated Player