Suggestion - Add leveling solos to Omnibus

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Cordelia, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Since it hasn't been done in the last ten years, I have my doubts it'll ever be done, but I'd love to see all the leveling solo instances added for every character to run, regardless of mentor, and adding them to the Omnibus would be a neat way to make it happen.

There are quite a few of them, and most people haven't run them since their first time through, so for some people they will feel fresh. And other people have only run one mentor, so the other mentor leveling instances will be new.

Anyway, just a thought I had while running the Weekly Omnibus Solo quest and wishing there were a few more options.
    • Like x 1
  2. SpyderBite Active Player

I don't have a problem with this. I'm sure somebody will point out some sort of downside that I missed however. :p
  3. BumblingB I got better.

Hmmm, what is still left? I know they added a lot to solos and duos. Including the mentor quests.

It's been a while, but I'd love to see a list of what isn't in the solos and duos.