[Suggestion] Add a Secret Boss at the end of Save the Universe Instances

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Cerulean Osprey, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Cerulean Osprey Well-Known Player

I support what was done for Episode 41. There was a lot of updates that needed to happen for the sake of the game's life, which is fully embracing the Free-to-Play model. But I sympathize for the players who really have run old content to the ground. For players who are fully maxed out in gear, artifacts, skill points... this episode has new features like Allies, but nothing new content-wise. We've become accustomed to having new open-world content, duos/alerts, and one or two raids in traditional episodes. For players who have been waiting for a new episode, there's no new adventure to go on, per se.

I think an easy suggestion would be to just have a Secret Boss appear at the end of the Save the Universe instances. We do have precedent---In the Tunnel of Lust duos, Julius appears after you defeat Jacob.

I think this would work well with the story narrative. There's a looming threat in Perpetua. What if after we finished the instances, a Perpetua Lieutenant shows up that we have to defeat?
    • Like x 1