STYLES ARE DRIVING ME MAD

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by StupidCarrot29, Nov 13, 2016.

1. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

I runned all FoS raids yesterday and dind get ANY talon lord piece... does it only drop on novice raid and not expert one? I am also having really much trouble finding a non tank viking chest.
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

You mean you ran?
    • Like x 1
  3. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Talon Lord is a random drop across all T3. It can be from the final boss or the weekly box. The non-tank viking chest drops from T5 solos.
    • Like x 3
  4. Backseid Devoted Player

The "runned" bothered me too until "very much". Then, I thought non native English speaker ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

Yes English is not my native language and at that time writing this I was half asleep soo...lol runned :p

Btw the gif in your sig creeps the absolute F- out of me lmao :D
  6. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

The RNG in this game sucks, only choice you have at the moment is to just be a little patient.
  7. randomkeyhits Dedicated Player

You complain about one run?

Not sure if this is a troll as your name describes the loot drop system, stupid carrot dangled enticingly in front of us. The game design is based around "good try, come back again after the replay badge/time unlock". You can get what you want after one or two runs, but that is pretty rare.

As an example of patience though, my main has been after military tech feet for healer since 2011, still trying to get it though my own patience is pretty much worn out. I'm praying it drops as a lockbox style these days.
  8. SheerFaith Committed Player

Mate we are dealing with that "kind of issue" since over 4-5 years..I could finish some of my last Styles a few weeks ago..
    Still missing Demonic Runes Handstyles and I´m playing sice the beta..
    • Like x 1
  9. Craven Green Loyal Player

• Like x 4
  10. Greenchain Well-Known Player

C'mon mannnn dont want to hear that!!! I need the Chest out of that set. Saw 2 (TWO) Chests in Dawn yesterday but of course they were not for my role.... Same with Norseman and Ancients sets.

This is an excellent source. I had about 10 or so Theme styles that I just wasn't getting so went back to the guide and found out I wasn't running some or all of the correct instances for the styles I needed. About a week and a half later, that list is cut in half. Robotic feet from Oolong is still the bane of my exisitence!!
    • Like x 1
  11. Craven Green Loyal Player

It was my bible when I was on the hunt. So glad there are good people who put this together. Glad it has helped you. Remember you can run both Ooolongs daily in the hopes that Chang Zu spits them out for you.
    • Like x 1
  12. Backseid Devoted Player

How long did you stare at my sig? Be honest.

:p
    • Like x 1
  13. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

Actually I didn't stare at it its just that I am scrolling through various threads in the forums and sometimes BAM this butt is on my face lmao :p
  14. Backseid Devoted Player

Mission accomplished :D
    • Like x 2