Style Request: Aphrodite's Toga

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Darkerusaelp, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

[IMG][IMG]
    The former Valentines event Deity that most players have never even heard of. Well I started playing the year after the seasonal was changed but I like everything about this style. And before someone posts what about a male version? Well they have one on our home turf ancient lair statue pets Back Up/Henchmen
    [IMG]
    and um this guy.
    [IMG]
    :D
    • Like x 6
  2. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

OH wow, now that is a blast from the past. Yes, please!
    • Like x 3
  3. LT Schmitt Committed Player

Why not bring that seasonal back also, like a weekend special.
    • Like x 1
  4. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

I mean Valentines Day 2016 is just around the corner...
    [IMG]
    Doesn't a Toga Party sound like fun? #NerdOfPrey #Mepps #Spytle #Tunso #Loche
    • Like x 2
  5. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

I heard it was absolutely terrible and the community out cry was so overwhelmingly negative that they removed it.

Well atleast we have the race, so there's that.
  6. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

I couldn't agree more.

Also I think that the Toga style would look nice on any Amazonian, Angelic, or Greco Roman inspired characters.
    • Like x 2
  7. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

It's not so much that it was terrible. It was that it was buggy and at a time in the game that there was not the most support. Also it was difficult to queue in to it unless you had a full group ready for it. I think I ran in instance like twice? I did do the outside missions often though.
  8. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

It's probably still buried somewhere in the games data.

On another note while doing research for this topic I noticed that the plants that are located in Aphrodite's temple look a lot like the vernal planters from the spring seasonal. Which is pretty cool. Maybe I'll try to create a Greek Temple fit for a goddess with the base items from this years spring event.
    • Like x 1
  9. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

I would also like to see new lair and league hall themes in the future.
  10. Zlohsac Committed Player

Toga! Toga! Toga! Toga! Toga! #AnimalHouse
    • Like x 1
  11. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Also Aphrodite still fits even with the new theme of the Valentines seasonal.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. DrTyme Well-Known Player

I want Cupid's diaper
  13. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Take it, I hear he's potty trained now.
  14. kawe Loyal Player

While at it, give us her hairstyle. :p
    • Like x 1
  15. Kuno Loyal Player

Aphrodite's could make it for an inspired new seasonal style. Hairstyle, chest and legs.
    Count me in!
    • Like x 1
  16. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Exactly. This or maybe *cough* Amazon Fury Part III *cough* ;)

I know it's a bit early, but to celebrate AF3 I want to see Mepps, Spytle, Loche and NerdOfPrey wearing Togas in a live stream.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

This style even graced the cover of the Injustice Comic Book.
    [IMG]
    Queen Hippolyta, Harley Quinn and Billy Bastion make an unlikely team but when your stuck in the underworld well...
  18. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Thank you for adding a Toga style to Amazon Fury Part 3. Dreams do come true.