Style Locations

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Little Sister, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Rebelyon New Player

:(
  2. Solarstar New Player

Ok, how often does the Sector Agent Healer Chestpiece drop in the Sciencells from Evil Star and from Kyle in Coast City?
  3. Divine New Player

Alien Tech Feet Style drops from Bolt Claw, not Burning Claw.
  4. Little Sister New Player

Thank you Divine I'll change that.

Solarstar, it doesn't drop from Kyle in Coast City.
  5. Solarstar New Player

I figured.

I swear that chest never drops from Evil Star. It's either a weapon or more often than not the Sector Incendiary Head stylepiece.
  6. Little Sister New Player

I've added / confirmed many villain drops today, as well as several Sector Agent drops and Runes of the Ancients drops. ^.^

I hope this topic is helpful to everyone : )
  7. Rebelyon New Player

Its 1000% helpful! :D
  8. creox New Player

Viking healer head - t3 challenge weekly box, just got it
  9. creox New Player

Viking healer's legs t3 alert weekly box (loa) just got it :)
  10. Necromega New Player

The New Genesis head drops in the "Daily Planet" mission for Lex Luthor mentors. Confirmed about 5 minutes ago off the mini-boss in the instance. Now I am ust missing the feet. I am a Circe mentor, but will be getting a friend to help me run that mission to see if the feet drop in there as well. If anyone can confirm where the feet drop please post. Thanks.
  11. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

thanks sis.

i'm still looking for a confirmation on the SA Hands and Legs coming from the listed bosses.
    let me know if you see them.:cool:
    8 months since the loot table change and no luck for me on those.
  12. Deathmark New Player

Well i have 99% of the styles listed here but i have a problem with New Genesis. I learned that apparently it hasnt dropped from vault in months cause they changed it. But i thought it stil did. Im still missing hands. Where the hell can i get them then? I heard someone say reward boxes t1.....i doubt that, ive done plenty of t1 stuff in the past months and got plenty of t1 reward boxes, i dont remember seeing anythign new geensis in those. If it's true, then it's uber rare. Can anyone tell me for sure?
  13. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

http://www.dcuo-db.com/search?utf8=✓&s=new genesis

looks like they have it listed for the funhouse T1 challenge now.
  14. FrontlineR Well-Known Player

I am still missing the Controller Sector Agent Hands.
    I run Oan Sciencells every day and have never seen it drop. :(
  15. Deathmark New Player

Ok id read someone say that too and couldnt believe it cause i do this one a lot too but...i guess they were right. Time to farm that s. Wish id known all those months back. Thanks.
  16. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

im convinced they are missing from the loot table, along with the legs.
    everyone i know that has them got them before the loot table update last Fall.
  17. FrontlineR Well-Known Player

Hmm, I submitted a ticket... Let's see what response I get!
    Thanks!

EDIT: According to Support, it is dropping!
  18. Little Sister New Player

They aren't missing, I've seen both of them.
    • Like x 1
  19. Doc Holliday New Player

Can this please be pinned?

Ty Sis.
  20. jflusson Well-Known Player

does the sector incendiary shoulders drop from anywhere else other than krona? i run oan every day, sometimes more, for weeks, and ive seen it drop once and got ninja'd obviously.