Style Locations

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Little Sister, Feb 15, 2013.

1. VoodooViper New Player

I need help finding New Genisis Feet. Everything I have read said it was in vault, but I also have read they took it out of the vault. I have sent an iquary to soe and gotten a reply of its in the game but we cant tell u where spoiler alert. I asked again to check that it drops and any clue where like challenge raids alerts duos, again I got back it does drop and keep trying.
  2. Little Sister New Player

^ Hero side they drop in the Hall of Doom solo instance. I would assume they drop for villains in the Watchtower solo, but I will have to check.
  3. DEATHbyLIGHT New Player

so i know the snake styles werent listed here, and i have been checkin dcuo-db for the locations and they dont have the dps head piece listed. I got it while runnin the doctor psycho story missions. Cant really give an exact spot, but search the area and it should drop.

Got it thru the hero side
  4. Little Sister New Player

Please delete this topic
  5. TroEL Dedicated Player

....but...why...
  6. jflusson Well-Known Player

why is this topic deleted? this might have been the best thread on the forums
  7. Little Sister New Player

The original posts will be back and updated tonight. Sorry for the confusion.
    • Like x 1
  8. jflusson Well-Known Player

excellent.
  9. TroEL Dedicated Player

come on baby. you got what i neeeeed
  10. Little Sister New Player

These will be up sometime tomorrow (Saturday). I've been running a lot of T1 and T2 content and villain content.
  11. Sarielle New Player

Phew. I was about to be really sad but if it's coming back I can wait. P:
  12. Little Sister New Player

Everything is back up and updated. The reason I took it down was because I was going to do the entire thing in a different format but it just proved to be a pain in the butt lol
  13. Black Truth New Player

Has anyone seen the sector incendiary back drop from the Scion of Will? I've been farming for it continuously and can't seem to get it. Of course, it's the last piece I need. I'm starting to think it's off the loot list.
  14. Little Sister New Player

I've seen it but lost the roll.
  15. Black Truth New Player

Thanks, Sis. I was starting to lose the faith! Great job on this guide. I have it bookmarked and refer to it frequently.
    • Like x 1
  16. Little Sister New Player

Added a few more drops and also I had a mistake. For Villains, Controller Kryptonian Shoulders drop from Power Girl, not the Flashes. I just got them. Sorry for that oversight.
  17. Deathmark New Player

They wouldn't have at any point in time changed the general alerts drops right? Cause i've been doing Area 51 General for a week for contemporary tech feet which used to drop from Prime Servitor, and all i've seen him drop so far is Retro Tech chest, every single time.

It's kinda bs to put a style there anyway because the general alert is something most people only do once. So if it ever drops, everyone will need cause no one under level 30 will have it. Therefore ensuring that unless terribly lucky, ill probably have to farm this for weeks or months before i get it.
  18. Harlequin Devoted Player

This may not be the right place for this but there's no mention of the Kabuki or Mayan styles for DPS. I've gotten various pieces in t3/t2 solos respectively but I'm missing several slots of each, particularly the Kabuki legs and back. I'm assuming these only drop in the weekly boxes but I haven't found any recent info anywhere in my limited searching. Thanks.

Edit: Deathmark, the Contemporary Tech feet do drop there. I ran a leaguemate through there the other day so I could get them but he rolled need against me and won. >.<
  19. Little Sister New Player

^ Kabuki styles drops in various Duos and Challenges, while Mayan only drops in the Catwoman instance. (Both also drop in the Weekly Boxes).
  20. Lolaturface New Player

More specifically kabuki back drops in both gotham university and metropolis city hall duo, haven't ran across a challenge version of the back or legs. The original duo kabuki legs came from omac base duo but they can be classified as "missing" along with controller military tech feet and probably some other older duo drops.