Style Locations

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Little Sister, Feb 15, 2013.

1. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

It's whoever the opposite boss is on villain side

It's still gonna be in Ian science cells tho... I've never been a villain so I don't know who you all fight over there
  2. THX 1138 New Player

Bookmarked :D Anyone have any idea whre to find Voodoo feet for villains, only piece I'm missing.
  3. Little Sister New Player

Guy Gardner
  4. Michael17 Well-Known Player

5. Sub-Nero New Player

Thank you, I've checked loot sites and it only show that guy Gardner only drop his vest.
  6. Artomatic New Player

Where do i locate Engineer back for villians side?~ is it only for heros at shady nightclub?
  7. Toshknight Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  8. Nicosmail New Player

Where can I find the Druid chest ? Because people tell me it is drop in Metroplois City Hall and Kahndaq but I didn't receive it
  9. Little Sister New Player

The missing styles have been added to the Loot tables, so I have started finding them and filling in the missing pieces for this guide.

For example, Winged Fury Waist for Tanks now drops from Circe / Wonder Woman T3 Challenge.

EDIT: Finally got Talon Lord Head for Controllers. Also from Circe / Wonder Woman T3 Challenge.
  10. Ryuherz1 Active Player

HEARTSHARD WAIST for healer i trying to get it on t3 chelenges and dotn know wich one i wastet almost 300 replays on it so can sombody tell me the location please !!
  11. OnyxDragonz New Player

I have recently been looking for the ''Avatar Bombardier" PvP armor for the style but all the youtube videos I have watched that show how to get it are old and the game as been updated and it doesn't work anymore. If anybody could help me I would be really happy :D Thanks!!:)
  12. OnyxDragonz New Player

If you are on Hero's side you can buy it from the robot vendor(Can't remember it's exact name at the moment) in "Diamond District GCPD" I am not sure but I think that's how I got it.
  13. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Pvp style vendor in Watchtower or Hall of Doom, it is marked on the map.
  14. DAFLASH6521 Well-Known Player

Anyone know where the LOA shoulders drop?
  15. OnyxDragonz New Player

Do I need to do sonething special to unlock it because I have looked there and can't see the Avatar Bombadier style gear?
  16. WhiteFox New Player

Thaaaaanks, I was crazy looking for this.
  17. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Also if you do Ring War, if I recall correctly afterwards the Lantern will be there and has that style.
  18. jamesbopp43 Committed Player

"The armor set has been phased out, but not yet put onto the PvP style vendor, meaning it is currently not available at all. (as of January 2015)"

I'd expect it to be in the style vendor sometime in the future, but currently it's not. I've been trying to get it for awhile.
  19. GoldMaul New Player

Where do the elegant silver fridge and cell block number 7 drop from?
  20. lornknight New Player

little sister where do I find barbarian boots? I have been killing bestiamorphs cause someone said they drop them and haven't had any luck.