Style idea for the Devs.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by valiant Villian, Aug 6, 2021.

1. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

How about offering some fresh variations of existing styles? For instance in head styles, the 'Protector' style seems like it was derived from the 'Welder's' style just by simply removing the front middle section. Another example is the Starburst helmet and the Gas Protection helmet. You simply removed the the forehead piece from Starburst style to make the Gas Protection style.

In that regard, the Astro style helmet could have the ear wings removed and call it a new style. It would have a more streamlined smooth look. Take the Amazon Hoplite helmet, remove the crest from the top and apply the starbust from the starburst helmet. The possibilities seem endless just by altering existing files, offering variations of existing gear. Something to think about or totally not doable?

I know that styles are a big part of this game and the ability to customize your character is a favorite part of DCUO.
    • Like x 2
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I like this idea. They can even do a mix of older styles as well as more recent stuff. Like the Dystopian Amazon Back piece....take the blades off, and boom, dope new cape.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

I know, right! Get creative with the existing styles, a few alterations here and there. Almost seems like it would be easier than adding completely new gear to the game. And faster.
    • Like x 1