Style Feats

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Pale Rage, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I looked, might have missed it, checked the web, and perhaps got the wrong (outdated?) info it seems.

There are two styles I have trying to complete for about 5 years. Alien Tech (from like CR57ish), and Ariel Defender (yep, even that far back). Alien Tech supposedly drops in league of assassin's stronghold 4 man (it doesn't): I ran that daily over a year ago and never did one piece of it drop. So, any help would be appreciated:

Where can I find those styles, what content do they drop in, and do you have a link to where the styles actually do drop now?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I thought Alien Tech dropped (or used to) in Origin Crisis content. Aerial Defender you can get from the Anniversary Event.
    • Like x 1
  3. bboy-rei Well-Known Player

The wiki says Aerial Defender drops from FOS1 & 2, I haven't ran those raids in a while so perhaps someone can confirm?
  4. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

I completed Alien Tech on my main within 2 months of starting my account, without looking for it, so it can't be that rare. Aerial Defender - on the other hand - I still only have 2 pieces after over 8 months and none on any of my alts. It doesn't help that some of those styles used to - and maybe still do - only drop as role-specific gear.

This site is quite old and much of the info seems outdated, but it might be worth a try. https://sites.google.com/site/capsdcuo/home/styles/general-styles/ab
  5. Irvynnge Loyal Player

doesn't Aerial Defender drop across two or three of the Fortress raids? that's where I got mine, anyway. unless they've changed it up a bit. I know you can get it in the unattuned Skytech boxes, now, but have they stopped it dropping in raids?
  6. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Yes, role specific Ariel Defender was FoS raids, but I figured there had to be another place, because it hasn't dropped in years. Lorax mentioned anniversary event, so I got about 9 months to wait lol.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Unless they recycle it for the monthly rewards before that.
    • Like x 1
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Wasn't Alien Tech added to the 'common' loot table in Omni/event level content? I thought I've seen that one on farmer alts that only run that kind of content.

And the head piece at least used to drop in Area 51. I can remember spamming that because it was a tradable piece that used to sell for some 'BIG' bucks....like 1m...wooo!
    • Like x 1
  9. Korlick Loyal Player

Aerial Defender i completed the feat running the T1 Solos, Greenhouse and Gotham Sewers, to be precise.

The thing is...i dont remember if it drops for DPS or Healer role. But i did get the full set running those 2 solos.
  10. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

According to this: https://sites.google.com/site/capsdcuo/home/styles/general-styles/ab it drops as healer gear in those solos and as troll gear in FOS1 and 2. Which explains why my Mental villain main only has a couple of pieces.
    • Like x 1
  11. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

I can't speak for Aerial Defender, but Alien Tech drops for me every now and then. It may be part of the regular loot table, because I don't think I've seen it on any specific content. I'll start paying attention to what I'm doing when it drops in the future, and let you know.
    • Like x 1
  12. Prindacerk Committed Player

Alien Tech dropped for me in Police Station/Safehouses when I was grinding to get my CR up this week.
    • Like x 2