Style feat question I probably already know the answer to...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DoctorP2, May 13, 2021.

1. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

So there are style feats for collecting the "metallic material" and the "forcefield material." In the broker, there are listings for things like a "green metallic material" and a "yellow forcefield material." Do the colorized versions count for the feat or not? I'd like to know before spending tens of millions to buy the items.
    • Like x 1
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

No, they don't count. You have to get the ones with the exact names stated. They're from old Time Capsules so you would need to either open a lot of old TCs or spend a ton of money on the broker trying to get the collections or actual materials. Alternatively they can be purchased from the Quark vendor. I'm not sure if they're both on it or not, but if they're not then they will be at some point in the future.
    • Like x 2
  3. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

No they do not count.

For Forcefield u must buy the regular or complete collection: Bottled City Blues - from Paradox Time Capsule

For Metallic u must buy the regular or complete collection: Dilustel Details - from Notorious Time Capsule

Alternatively they may be in second chance vendor for Qwarks
    • Like x 1
  4. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

Thanks. Like I said, I suspected as much when the description said "THE" material rather than "A" material. The one missing piece I need in each of those collections is stupid high on the broker, so I guess I won't be getting the feats anytime soon.
    • Like x 1
  5. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Its a shame the item isnt tied to the feat, or i’d just use a junk character & buy feat & send you them for free