Style expert wanted... Rare style name

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SpicyMoonlight, Nov 25, 2015.

1. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

When the lockbox changes happened, there was mention to a tail style item being added as well (I vaguely remember). This is so rare I think because I have never seen it. Which piece is the style for and what's the name of it if anyone has it? Thanks
  2. Backseid Devoted Player

I can't recall the name, but I have seen it. It's... er... rather inappropriate looking, if you catch my meaning. Let's just say its good that it's coming out from the back side.

That last sentence doesn't sound right, and it says my forum name at the end :p
  3. Kzinti Committed Player

The Demon Tail?
  4. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

At least if u get it on a alt u can bank share it for ur main, gotten 4 pieces that way, forgot the name but it's a villain frozen chest piece , looks cool
  5. Backseid Devoted Player

I think that was one of the only three villain styles I've gotten. Does it have like a circular vent on the front with steam coming out?

Speaking of which, I've noticed there are several villain styles that have animations like that and almost zero on hero side. Kinda odd.
  6. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Yes
    • Like x 1