Style bugs

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Dreadwolf, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Skynin New Player

2. Magical Reset Committed Player

A lot of styles are actually really great looking IF the graphics people can adjust the shoulder/texture positions.

• For example, emblems on Sector Incendiary style on female are currently floating above the designated emblem area and oversized.
    • Similarly, the tier 4 iconic shoulder plate size and placement make them look excessively wide and hover far from the shoulders.
    • Star Labs Coat, Villain Metallo iconic, Retro chest, and many other sets have texture stretching at the bust area that make them look unappealing if not entirely like the game just glitched while wearing them.
    • Brainiac Invader legs and a few leg styles have oversized waist line when using lighter chest styles such as Dark Spectre shows empty space on your character.
    • A few heavy armor chest styles overrides the waist styles and make them transparent. So wearing these styles and you end up looking like a disembodied chest hovering above a disembodied pair of legs.
    • Pants/Boots too thin. On female, many spec op/sniper/light boots styles are too proportionally thin. These styles make the character model look like they've been replaced with toothpicks.
    • Boots too big. Many feet styles, mostly heavy armored ones are too big on female. It looks like the character model proportion was not changed for females but directly copy/pasted from the male models. For example, tier 4 iconic boots, you can see that female and male boots/shoulders are roughly the same size/position when the female models are slimmer and slightly shorter and other pieces like chest/helm are adjusted to be smaller.
    • Marketplace style - Mecha-Star OVERSIZED. It looks normal on male character, but on female characters it looks comically oversized. Reduce the size by about 50%.
    It's without a doubt that the styles are modeled on the male and resized/remeshed for female. These are just some of the most noticeable bugs in what would otherwise be very well made styles.
  3. Fauho New Player

I use the Small Sprite body type and quite a few chest styles are a bit wonky. The three that I've found are:
    Viking chest - Gap between torso and waist as well as a gap between the arm bands and the arms
    Plant chest - There are small spaces between the outfit and the character model. The spaces are kind of hard to see in the picture but they're there. Just a bunch of small pixels missing that are too small to really see in a still image but noticeable during the characters standing animation.
    One Piece chest - This one is the worst one that I've found so far. A piece of the outfit at the waist is distorted when standing still and moves in an odd way when the character is in motion.
    These Problems are only on the Sprite Small body type as far as I know (I've only tried the Monarch Small type with these items alternatively). I hope these get fixed soon as these three are actually my most used chest styles.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Meztron New Player

Brainiac Grunt head is now invisible after the new update. Also SCU head gets a black line in middle when you zoom out, even in ps4 version.
  5. Quantum mercenary New Player

Temporal weapon styles are now red after gu 32.
    • Like x 1
  6. shaun10656 New Player

can you give me a screenshot id like to see that
  7. marvelousman Well-Known Player

Please fix this style combination: League of assassins shoulders + Urban Slick chest have a imperfection that the chest arm stay on
    part of shoulder.
    And dont forget to fix this cape animation too is horrible.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

I'll add them as they come to me:

Druid Chest (male): has an open neck, but if you wear a cape, the cape can be seen on the exposed neck/shoulders.
  9. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

Barbarian chest (female, large model): arm bands sink under the skin (ie don't expand to fit the outside of the arm).
  10. peppermintshore New Player

The Metallo chest back feet and hands don't appear on ps4 but are fine on ps3.
    • Like x 1
  11. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

The Daring Vigilante chest creates two emblems (if you have one) that are overlapping but offset, which looks messy.
  12. Sucurro New Player

The "s" on the Kryptonian Commander chest isn't there at all for a female character. I have tried everything. Just isn't there. Quite disappointing too.
  13. SuperiorMouse New Player

remember to click LIKE on the OP (if you haven't) to bring up this thread's rating and importance guys. :)
  14. marvelousman Well-Known Player

Dont forget to fix the style combination: League of assassins shoulders + Urban Slick chest [IMG]

And the style combination: Urban Slick chest + all kind of style hands, because appear a hole in the junction of both...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

We can see the belt between the style hand and urban slick arm...A GREAT HOLE...
  15. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

I made a video about this specific item to show, how limited the possibilities are to wear it without clipping with anything.

16. dubq New Player

Brainiac Sunstone head piece is now invisible.
  17. marvelousman Well-Known Player

If you cant fix the unblessed spark cape flow at least fix it:
    [IMG]
  18. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Same goes for Dark Specter Batsuit:
    [IMG]
    Same about Gunslinger chest style on male.

Kryptonian Medico chest clips with Striker body type in the neck area:
    [IMG]

Elemental Android head got untextured neck part:
    [IMG]

Bane belt got wrong colorable area(marked red) behind - here is how it looks on the player:
    [IMG]
    and on Bane:
    [IMG]

Wonder Woman(npc and legends character) got wrong colored shield - here is how it looks ingame:
    [IMG]
    and how it is supposed to look like(according to the render, statue or even loading screen):
    [IMG]
  19. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

And since it is a major style bugs thread - here is the list of styles from my threads that looks the same but got different names:
    Bow:
    Amazon=Short Bow

Back:
    Embellished=Jah Kir
    House of El Warsuit=STEELsuit MK-1
    Also there are 2 Insectoid styles, that got same look and name, the only difference between them is icon in the styles list.
    Hand Blaster:
    Crystal Blaster=Kryptonian Military Foci

One-Handed:
    Barbarian Tech Sword=Scintillating Zweihander
    Dao Tech Sword=Futuristic Cutlass
    Mongolian Cleaver=Spiked Sabre

Rifle:
    Alien Tech Rifle=Tech Pulse Rifle
    Intergang Plasma=Plasma Assault Gun
    Mega Rifle=Pulse Rifle
    Blast Shotgun=Tech Rifle

Two-Handed: