Style bugs

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Dreadwolf, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

You have to make the last color spot of the hood a different color than black.
  2. pookachan33 New Player

Hand cannons? I guess you need to change your weapon style to "bare hands". Brawling and Hand Blast override your hands style since they're always on unlike the other weapons that only pop up when fighting.
  3. ProfessorKanua Committed Player

[IMG]

Problem with the Star-Ex chest in movement mode and combat stance.
  4. Craven Green Loyal Player

Bought the Butterfly wing style last night and while beautifully expanded in both the pre purchase promo and when adjusting the colors, the wings are folded in an weird way when you see them on your toon. Please do something about this I will try to add pics to show you.
  5. pookachan33 New Player

Came across another armory-style feat.
    I recently started using Insectoid Form, and found out whenever I come back to my regular form my secondary weapon (in this case it's Dual Weild, One handed being the primary one) switches to some hideous firefighter axes. I press "3" to reload my armory loadout and it goes back to normal, but whenever I go Insect then human again, there they are again. If it was ANY other style, I wouldn't have much of a problem but those axes are very very ugly :p
  6. SomebodyGiveMeAName New Player

The Lantern back styles(Scion of Ion, Vestments of Rage, etc.) display improperly when used with the Cybernetic chest style. They get covered up by the back of the chest piece.
  7. gamma 9 Active Player

RETO FUTURISTIC HANDBLASTER STYLE never works after updates..please help..I dont know how to transfer my ps4 screenshot to here but..your retro fut hand blast style with the rings should not work..they always change to some other style when equpiped after every update.....Ive been hoping it would be fixed without me doing this but as usual guess iam the only one in dc universe who wants my ringed retro futuristic hb style to actually show..
  8. LLSmoothJ Active Player

Looking at my old photos of styles the clipped against the Mesa body I have to give kudos for finally fixing the druid hands style. The Divine Body style seems to be fixed, yet still has minor clipping issues.

These still have clipping/mapping issues

Barbarian Legs [1] [2]
    Divine Legs [1] [2] [3]
    Rapture Chest [1] [2]
  9. gamma 9 Active Player

MY THIRD (reto futuristic) hadblaster style reply incident ticket tells me to unlock all then equip bare hands..then equipping retro futuristic handblasters will show the awesome 4 ringed style..IT DOESNT WORK!!!!! STOP SENDING COOKIE CUTTER REPLY EMAILS OUT THAT DONT WORK ...CAN YOU GUYS FIX IT, OR SOMEONE WHOS NAME IS IN GREEN TRY IT YOURSELVES (IN GAME)..AFTER EACH OF THE LAST 3 UPDATES SINCE I WORKED MY TAIL OFF TO GET THE STYLE IT STOPS WORKING N GLITCHES OUT....

GREAT GAME
    GREAT FUN DCUO ROCKS

MENTAL THEN GADGETS(3MONTHS)..NOW
    111 SUCKY HL DPS, but AWESOME TROLL :) 190SP
  10. Kabooki Developer

Hey gamma 9! Sorry to hear there's been an issue with the Retro HB style. Just a few questions to try and narrow down why it might be doing this:

-Character name?
    -Male or Female?
    -Body Style?
    -Chestpiece and Hands style equipped when you're trying to use the Retro style blasters?
    -USPS or EUPS?
    -At any point after the update, are you able to get them to display properly? If so, what steps did you go through to get them to display?

As a side note to all of you awesome other players posting on here, we do indeed check this thread and do what we can to keep an eye out for new bugs that you guys are reporting. We know that you guys want your characters looking as awesome as possible while you're battling it out in game =] As always, pictures and gear styles/names are super helpful when reporting an issue so that we can do our best to reproduce it. Thanks guys!!
    • Like x 2
  11. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

Heres a link to a thread about the exoshirts that players got during the first survival mode. Pre GU39 they glowed brightly but since they look like dull plastic. The same thing happened with other glowing styles like the glow skin.

https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/survival-mode-exo-shirt-bug.214108/page-2
  12. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

It's good to hear, that you Keep on watching this thread. :)

Helmets with visible face-parts, which can't be combined with mask-styles, is an ongoing issue, which keeps on showing up in new Content, like the HoP raid style on villain-side, which can't be combined with a mask.

An issue, that I posted here somewhere, that has been brought up lately by someone else in an extra thread is this one:

I would be very glad, if you looked into it and either changed it back or even better made the old and the new style available.
  13. NerdGeist Well-Known Player

Been reading several complains about especific wings here and there; but here's my complain that goes with ALL wings, regardless of style:

When you're flying in no-combat (that ugly pose where your right hand is stretched) the wings become displaced and seem to be in the character's right ribs instead of the middle of the back. Even those insectoids that look like a backpack with wings look displaced.

Also, with that wild personality, while in /rest pose, the wings are badly displaced as well.
  14. Domi Well-Known Player

Here is the new Hades of Cloak with a glitchy look. My Body Style is Medium Monarch, stance is Flirty. As you can see, it's not covering certain areas. I have used other shirts and hair styles with the same result.

[IMG]
  15. wintermute Well-Known Player

The Cloak Of Hades is also a single color, despite having 3 color slots and multiple pieces to allow different colors (chain, inside/outsode cape). Please fix this.
    • Like x 1
  16. Banished Anaconda Level 30

[IMG]

Its a single color but i see people with multiple colors running around...( chain colored etc...) please fix this...
  17. EPHEMERAL titan New Player

Not sure if this is the same thing but my armory wont accept my wearing fates mark bought gloves with my cyborg hand blast cannon...my hands only show fates.. and no weapon...anyway...not a deal breaker really...
  18. EPHEMERAL titan New Player

that is odd...my q hb hero has at least 8 rows of chests alone from years of playing...collecting...buying...
  19. EPHEMERAL titan New Player

ANYTHING bought with REAL MONEY should work...nothing else...
  20. Nemeses Prime Dedicated Player

There is a different texture between this styles, doesn't matter if male or female:

Gothan Knight chest and leg - The legs looks more bright than the chest.
    Sector incendiary chest and leg - The chest has a mettalic texture, but the leg doesn't has the same texture and looks wierd.