Stuck rolling after revive (PS3)

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Greenman_x, Jul 6, 2013.

1. NationFox New Player

Same just tap the block button one time or two and it should be fixed
  2. RazerL New Player

This happend to me today in dox and it cost me my life :(
  3. Mack10 New Player

This happened to me yesterday in DOX (USPC), and though I was lucky enough to not get KO'd it was kind of embarrassing.
  4. SilverBullet Dedicated Player

This happens to me everytime im in a on duty mission pve. I hate to break the bad news but, if it's been going on since launch it may never get fixed. Why it wont we can only guess.
  5. MrVereaux New Player

As far as I know it happends, when you press block at the moment you die... After revive you get stuck in block. To undo this on PS3 you press BLOCK BUTTON again and it is gone...
  6. Kiddslayer Well-Known Player

Is there a way I can like this thread more than once on the same account?? This has been happening to me since I started playing this game. & its truly annoying when it happens at an estimate 90% rate and there's nothing u can do about it but STAND THERE press start and then get back to what you are doing.
  7. DC Reaper Well-Known Player

Same problem and also the power tray is glitched you have to click them both (R2 and L2 ) at separate occasions not at once to fix tray, the temporary solution for the revive roll is tapping R1 repeatedly until you start t-bagging 2x's
  8. thefrogshateme New Player

I died because a guy was stuck in roll and couldn't pick me up. I think this AND the glitch were your hud disappears is a result of being hit to hard by Boss or Player.
  9. RlVER Well-Known Player

Happened to me yesterday in Artifact. I Blocked/rolled to avoid Kalibaks charge, needless to say I didn't get away and when I got picked up I couldn't do anything but roll or stand straight up. This was a major issue as the guy picking me up got killed right as I got up. I could not revive him since I was stuck in limbo mode till I hit start and loaded my inventory.
  10. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

This is still happening. I had it happen yesterday in Lockdown with my healer-alt, which is very unpleasant, if you're solo-healing and your Team is counting on you.
    • Like x 1
  11. ReAni Mator New Player

Yh it's been happening almost everytime there's a revive in lockdown.
    • Like x 1
  12. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Bump.

Still an issue.
    • Like x 1
  13. Trinidad James Loyal Player

I should record a video, It's happening almost every time I die and get revived. So annoying that they can't reproduce this bug but we all can......:mad:
    • Like x 2
  14. Mack10 New Player

Still happening on USPC. It seems like controls in general get messed up after being rezzed, such as the game reacting as if I were holding buttons on my game pad that I am not - the blocking button and left trigger among them. I'll try to use a power on my loadout, but the armory selection icons come up instead. Meanwhile I'm rolling everywhere I try to move. It's like the input message queue is not being cleared upon KO for some reason.
    • Like x 1
  15. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Are we noticing when it's happening? I'm trying to narrow this down as best I can and get it some dev attention again.
  16. Seth Grey New Player

I'm still encountering this issue every now and then.
  17. DCUController New Player

you can simply block and it will fix the issue, it happens to me aloooot and I simply block and its fixed.
  18. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Another observation - your L2/R2 can end up stuck in the same manner, same fix though. It happens on death, if you die while you were holding Block or the Left or Right Ability button, it considers it to still be held on revival. Tap it = resolves issue. I'm sure someone mentioned the tap resolution, but didn't see anyone pointing out the Ability sticking too, so there it is.
  19. HazeTA New Player

Been happening to me for as long as I can remember, ever since I started playing 3 years ago. I don't have any hope of a fix. Hitting block after I get up fixes it for me.
  20. MentosTroll Loyal Player

definitely still happening