Stuck in Combat in Stryker's Island Alert

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Wildboy, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Wildboy Committed Player

I've had this happen twice in the last week on the same toon; After the skirmish immediately after opening the initial blast door, I am stuck in combat mode for the entire duration of the alert -- even after finishing Grodd. The combat indicator remains stuck in the "ON" position and my health and power do not regenerate. In the absence of a Healer or Controller (friends and I usually run this in DPS) I have to continually chug Soders. Since we like to walk-in as all-DPS duos or trios on this alert, I do not feel we should be forced to run the party "in role".
  2. TheViolator New Player

This has been happening for quite some time in that alert. From what i gather, the rooms that open periodically when your in that first big room still release a couple of enemies after you hit the required 30 to open the door and they tend to insta-aggro you from several rooms away but will never actually catch up to you.

If you have ever seen them coming from behind you when you go to hit the 2 switches for the next door you know what i mean.

Occasionally sitting still for a couple of seconds will de-aggro you.

I dont know why they hold aggro so long but that is what i have noticed.
  3. HHAAZZEE New Player

This^... Yh its the prisoners in the last cell you dont have to clear that causes this, just stay a few seconds longer and kill them thats what I do.