Strategist 200 or Purple ray 160

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Designated, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Designated Well-Known Player

which one is better for heal to keetp 200(which will stay on dps) or lvl a purple heal ray to 160, can only get to this lvl right now
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Why not both? There's should be a double XP coming soon before the new episode.
  3. Designated Well-Known Player

I have a 160 orb, and 180 page of destiny. So my decision would be on the final slot.
    i like orb and page so them, i won´t replace
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Purple Healing Ray.
    • Like x 1
  5. Psyfur Well-Known Player

In my opinion, when Purple Healing Ray is charged up, it’s best used on the group heal rather than the priority heal. So I don’t think PHR goes well with the Orb. My vote is the Strategist.
  6. Berza Committed Player

It will be related to your powerset and play style. I. E. for electric, unless you are using electrogenesis, Strategist is pretty useless, as an electric healer would only need 1.5 seconds to top everybody's health, making the HoTs that come later go to waste, as people will be at max health. For powers like nature or water where you have a lot of HoT running you can get better results with Strategist.
    • Like x 1
  7. Designated Well-Known Player

i´m celestial.
  8. Berza Committed Player

Celestial is the only healer power I didn't touch ever, so I can't give too much advice.
  9. L T Devoted Player

Probably strategist, as you can use it for DPS also and Celestial Healers generally have a few HoTs going.

For pure healing you absolutely can't beat the page/purple combo though.
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You'll get more out of PHR than Strategist as Celestial.
  11. Designated Well-Known Player

If i stay with strategist i could put grimorium from 160 to 200 with the cash i have on account.
    Honestly idk what would be more gain 4 my character i try to be the best on both roles no matter if i have to start another artifact from ground
  12. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Why not transformation card?
  13. Designated Well-Known Player

Was able to let it to 179 purple, have to say a lot lot better then strategist 4 healing.
  14. Designated Well-Known Player

I was convinced by other ppl when i was leveling that strategist was better etc. But i have to say i´d like to test transformation, but on dps. Since my strategist is already 200, i could swap my solar amplifier 160 for it. But i don't know if it woudl make that much of difference.
  15. BitGam4r Well-Known Player

PHR is miles better than the Strat card. Strat Card is random even paired with the trans card, the HoT doesn't always go to the target you want it to. PHR isn't random, you do a finite amount of healing to get it to proc, then you can time the priority heal to shield the person you want it to or the group heal HoT goes to everyone regardless. The shield from the priority heal isn't going to save a tanks life at the end of the day, but it can and some cases help. The better one is the group heal HoT (especially FGSE). An argument could be made for Strat, Page, PHR, but Trans is far better than Strat for healing.