Story question: did someone finally kill off Jack Ryder or what?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ChowlinShicken, Sep 16, 2019.

1. ChowlinShicken Active Player

I honestly don't know, but considering he was basically outing every evil villain and plan in vanilla DCUO, I wouldn't be surprised.

I was always amazed at how his briefs always showed he knew more about what was going on than the Society/JLA/Batfamily put together. It's just weird that his briefings suddenly stopped... unless I missed something... hence this thread :)

On a related note, it never happened, but I hoped to see the Creeper in DCUO.

*Dreams of a duo featuring the Creeper and Freakazoid*

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. myandria Item Storage

Naahh... we ignore him now, since he doesn't have any new information; Jack Ryder is stuck in the past. His coffee mugs hold little value other than completing a feat or giving them as a gift to a frenemy.
    • Like x 1
  3. FoolsFire Devoted Player

They need to have a Creeper - Question - Captain Atom - Blue Beetle DLC.

And have them look like they did when Steve Ditko drew them for DC/Charlton Comics.
    • Like x 3
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

a steve ditko inspired dlc is such a great idea. i think hes one of the best costume designers ever.

halls of power could be considered an unofficial homage to jack kirby. while he didnt contribute as much to dcs cnon he did provide us with some of its greatest villains.

maybe they could do a series of famous artist inspired covers. Perez, Kirby, Ditko, Infantino, Grell, Aparo.

it would be so cool.
    • Like x 1
  5. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player