Stop with the episode base item feats!!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ArtemisWonderWoman7, Mar 14, 2022.

1. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

I have so many base items already from other dlc that I don't want. You have so many base items that is literally trash that I won't use.even if I wanted to decorate a base I won't cause there is to many base items to sift through that I just don't want to deal with them. Not saying stop making base items but don't make them a feat so I don't have to get them for sp
    • Like x 2
  2. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Collect them on an alt, copy the feat.
    • Like x 4
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Guess what....you don't need to get those feats. Problem solved.
    • Like x 8
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

DCUO Community: "Stop adding P2W feats in Time Capsules!"
    Also DCUO Community: "Stop adding F2P feats in the game!"
    • Like x 12
  5. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

They're feats, which eventually turn into stat points, which make your character stronger, and you don't want them? Don't get them. I'm happy they're free feats that don't cost real money, I sure as heck hope they keep em coming.
    • Like x 6
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. N-IX Well-Known Player

by adding a deletion option to our inventories the problem would be solved... and it would avoid having to cultivate the exploits on the alt and buy them back....
  8. nawanda Loyal Player

Complaints like this one undermine the case for removing feats from areas where there’s actually a strong case, such as items that are to be no longer available, and rancid loot boxes. Worst post of the week.
    • Like x 2
  9. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Personally, I was lamenting starting the grind for the 400 marks to get the chroma material 10pt feat. A 50 mark feat sounded much better :D
    • Like x 2