"Stop Hitting The Console"

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rockhound665, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Running A&B last night, this is what I got when I was telling the group running through the maze to keep moving through the maze because they were all bunched up at the beginning and not going anywhere. Now, why would someone say this? Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the console open up the doors?
  2. Backseid Devoted Player

Were you on voice chat?

Or was this typed into the chat box?
  3. The Doctor Loyal Player

Perhaps they were going for the feat and didn't communicate that properly? Maybe someone was AFK?
  4. Backseid Devoted Player

That's why I asked if he was on voice. It sounds to me like there was a reason the whole rest of the group was idle.
  5. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Chat box.

They weren't idle. They were sitting in the first room just fighting the constructs there. They weren't going for the feat, they weren't progressing. I kept on telling them go through the doors I was opening but they weren't moving. Also, the guy who told me to stop hitting the console had just came into the raid as someone else had DC'd. I ended up leaving along with another guy who was equally as frustrated. Believe me, I tried to explain it to them but they just wouldn't go through the doors.
  6. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

I was once told not to hit the console, when it was just wrong ones up and not the right door opening, no matter which you hit.

When I still ran that raid for upgrades, you had to hit even consoles, when none of them helped for progress, so they mixed again and to get the correct one.

If that was ever changed, then I never heared about that, before the other guy insulted me for having no clue or something.
  7. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Console important, fire bad.