Stonewall Legion is now recruiting.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by ConnerSandsmark, Mar 10, 2019.

1. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

Stonewall Legion is now recruiting.

Stonewall Legion are looking for players that are new or veteran that is active for Hero PC/PS3/4.

We have a Finished League Hall that is full decorated, all that it needs is players to occupy its space.

We are a laid back kinda group that likes to have fun and not be elitist.

We don't care about your SP or CR but are willing to help get you up because that is what leagues are supposed to do is help each other out to get that armor, to get those feats.

We are a LGBT league that is mature.

We are looking for players that are LGBT or an Ally to the LGBT that is active, has a mic and is 18 y/o or older.

A member must:

• Be an LGBTQ or Ally
      • Be committed to reaching the end game
      • Be interested in achieving feats, and helping others to do so
      • Be at least 18 years old
      • Either use a mic, have a keyboard
      • Be interested in exchanging advice and learning
      • Be courteous to other players, members and non-members alike
        We run older content for feats, and various content for daily loot and older base items. Raids are done weekly.
    • If you’re interested in joining, please contact any of the following people in-game or by email in game:
    • Connor Sandsmark
    • xxPowerxBoyxx
    • Rage Vapor
    • Killian Kent
    • Submissive Heat
    • Akheilios
    • Lena Katina
    • Angelo Prince
    • KytherZod
    • Like x 1
  2. Protecktor MKV Committed Player

Nice seeing other LGBT leagues popping up :) Good luck with recruiting!
    • Like x 1
  3. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

Thanks, I have seen you guys in Game, the name reminds of a League I was in in COH ( City of Heroes ) Q Patrol. actually was wondering if you guys was being run by DJ Blu, but anyway we should start a coalition with our two leagues , mine is kinda small though but don't know if you would want to do that