Stomp-a-Starro and Patience is a Virtue Feats Bugged

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Iconic Simulation, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I just ran this for the second time around and it has yet again failed to pop. I tried to get both feats in one run like last time and both feats fail to pop. I entered the queue version if that makes a difference. Ive watched youtube videos on the feats and I fully understand what they require. Its annoying and frustrating to see ppl on youtube do the same exact thing but they can get the feat while I cannot since for some reason for me its bugged. If a dev would like to take a look into this it would be great. Im on the US server and both of my attempts were on my main "Iconic Simulation" with the last run to date in that solo about 5 mins ago.
    • Like x 2
  2. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Just tried doing the feat where you kill the starfish in its first stage and then freeing the rogues and still didnt pop...including the stomping starro feat as well which also failed.
    • Like x 2
  3. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Nvm its the event version that doesnt allow feats. Ive found the reg version and have obtained them.
    • Like x 1
  4. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

What does that mean?
  5. Tilz Loyal Player

I guess he means that those feats are only doable in the regular version and not the event version.
    • Like x 3
  6. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Yeah had to figure that out the hard way. They should put a desciption on the On Duty saying that the event versions dont give feats.
  7. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Im pretty sure it does say (Normal) in the feat description.
    • Like x 1
  8. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

It is labeled in the feat descriptions.
  9. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

I took that to mean normal as opposed to Elite.
  10. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

Yeah that's not very clear labelling.