Still not possible to change your custom chat channel text color

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Ambassador of Krypton, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

I read a thread saying this bug got fixed but I still cant change the color.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Can you walk us through what you did and then what you saw happen? (We're not having any issue changing chat colors on PC Test ourselves.)
  3. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Hi, Mepps. So, I went to Settings → Chat Options; then I clicked on edit (Default tab) and changed my custom channel color (15 15 255) and then I clicked on saved. But when I type into my custom channel the color is still white. In fact, if I go to the colors tab it is like it is not affected by the change.
    • Like x 1
  4. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Its not effecting every chat channel. To reproduce it, you have to create various chat channels and test 1 by 1. I dont know what triggers the bug but its hard to spot non changeable chat. One of chat channels I use on Live server is not changeable atm.
  5. Avelox Active Player

I have the same issue with a few channels. Most of the custom chat channels are changeable. You go into settings then over to the chat section. Go under default and find the channel and change its color settings. On a couple of them the color change does not take. I can change all but 2 of my channels. I can only assume some manor in which they were created has color locked them. Hopefully you solve this issue as it does make things harder to see the separate chats clearly.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Is it happening on (some) newly created channels, or are you only seeing this on ones that have existed for a while?
  7. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

For my part; the chat I mentioned above been fixed after GU 101 (Feb 10). I can change its color now.

I didnt try to create new chats to see if its still bugging but I assume this bug most likely fixed for me.
  8. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Ok, it looks like it has been fixed now. Thank you, cheers.