Still have Mental Invisibility bug/glitch from 2017

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Ultra Numerous, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Ultra Numerous New Player

I go into invisibility and trigger one power then BAM kicks me out of invisibility immediately. Shows this was a bug/glitch back in 2017 that was supposedly hotfixed. Not for me. Please investigate! Gadgets had the same problem with stealth so I switched. USPS/PC server. Anyone else still having this issue? Any solutions to this problem? Mental is already weak but to take half my loadout possibilities away makes it even worse. Any help would be appreciated!
  2. powerwoman274 Well-Known Player

What power are you trying to use in mental?
  3. MiLady Well-Known Player

When you are invisible, only Ambush: Sleep power will keep you invisible. Any other power used while invisible, will make you visible again. The Tactical mod "Improved Stealth" should keep you invisible during combat. Gadgets has 3 powers that it can use and remain in Stealth mode. The description of the powers will tell you if it takes you out of Invisibility/Stealth mode.
  4. BlackFalconXXL Well-Known Player

Read.
  5. myandria Item Storage

Yes, and it is exactly why invisibility is useless for a "mental" controller; I don't use it. Mental powers should be psychic based, not gadget based. It has always been my opinion that mental controllers should not have to go invisible to "control" anything or anyone.
    • Like x 1
  6. E Clip Dedicated Player

What MiLady said. Additionally you can use two powers in Invisibility: any damaging power and a power that clips like NVB, Menace etc. So you would do something like: Invis - Pain Blast - Menace.