Still Getting Bonus Splintered Coins?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kanniu, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Kanniu Well-Known Player

I still seem to be getting double splintered coins. Is this intended, was the bonus week extended or something?
  2. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Not being any type of way. But in all reality...

Who cares. Just enjoy it.

Merry Christmas
    • Like x 9
  3. Eve YouTuber

Looks like they forgot to turn it off. I don't think they are going to be aware of that before they get back to work.
    • Like x 2
  4. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Ho ho ho.
    • Like x 2
  5. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

It's nice to know we can actually multiple bonus going on at one time .
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Hey, thanks for reminding the teacher that we did not get a test today....nerd.

Seriously though, they just 'fixed' the issue. 2x WV and quarks are now over, right between Hydra and murk too. So much for our X-mas miracle.
    [IMG]

The devs should be spending time with family, not worrying about how many bonus weeks we have going. Fun while it lasted though.
    • Like x 2
  7. Shazam Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  8. Kanniu Well-Known Player

I mean they were going to find out either way.
  9. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Lol it was good till it lasted. I'm glad we got a bit more this weekend
    • Like x 1
  10. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Aww, sad face. How grinchy. It would have killed them to let it stay until the end of the week? Yes, yes, they are gifts and we shouldn't be greedy, but it does still seem sub-optimal when you accidentally give someone an unintended present to then snatch it back out of their hands. The giver is entitled to do that, but I don't think anyone would burst out in applause at seeing it.
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah....Monday. Eh....got a few runs in anyway. Did most of my grind last week, got all but the gen mods and OP cats on all my alt accounts...so as far as I'm concerned...done. On to LLL spam.
    • Like x 1
  12. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Yeah the phase I was in this afternoon once players realized the bonus was finally over they got the heck out of dodge quickly it was kinda humorous.