Still cant log into game on PC

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by MiLady, May 28, 2019.

1. MiLady Well-Known Player

I see that the message that you were working on the login problem has been taken down on the website. When open the launcher program and enter my username/password, I still get an error "There was an error completing your request. Please try again." I have verified and typed slowly both the username and password correctly.
    • Like x 1
  2. MiLady Well-Known Player

Nevermind. It looks like it works now.
  3. Highplains Sailor Well-Known Player

I can log on website but as of 1:51PM MDT I still can't log onto the game on PC.
  4. MiLady Well-Known Player

I just tried a different account on the game and I still get the login error. Looks like there is still a problem or the fix is taking a while.
  5. NIckNock Well-Known Player

Can not log in after two hours of the announcement
  6. MiLady Well-Known Player

I can log in now. It looks like it is taking some time to propagate through the accounts.
  7. Vaiderr New Player

Also, can't log in 2 different pc's.
  8. KCKite New Player

9. Highplains Sailor Well-Known Player

After a few hours of the game working, now when I logon I get to the 'Wonderwoman' picture and then the game exits with the message 'There was an authentication issue connecting to the world. Please tray again. <0x0018>'
    • Like x 1
  10. Merlin2574 Well-Known Player

I'm getting this too, on multiple accounts.
    • Like x 1
  11. Merlin2574 Well-Known Player

12. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Yep, login is borked for the moment. Just in time, I was getting hungry. Gonna go out and eat, and if DCUO is still down after that, its time to call it a day.
    • Like x 1
  13. RealTegan Dedicated Player

I was able to get in a few hours ago, but now I'm just getting dumped when the character list tries to load. Authentication error again. I was going to play tonight, so I guess I'll go to my alternate game again.
    • Like x 1
  14. Merlin2574 Well-Known Player

Just for troubleshooting, I tried restarting my PC, then tried again. Still the same issue. I get to the picture of Alan Scott, Wonder Woman, and Jay Garrick, and then I get the crash screen with the same error message. So its definitely an internal server issue. And this was on the US Server.

As for the multiple account comment I said a few minutes ago, I have this membership account and a free to play account. And neither of them are working. I guess I will just try again in the morning. Hopefully it will all work out by then.
  15. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

I can't get into the game either.
    No problem getting logged into Planetside 2.
    submitted a ticket.
  16. loupblanc Dedicated Player

My guess as to what happened? The maintenance team was doing server patching, or maybe it was automated. After the patching was complete, some server settings get defaulted, and hence server error occurs.

That or

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Vantabat New Player

Same here. Was playing, then came back and haven't been able to sign on for the last hour or so.
  18. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Going on an hour now. I was in on both PC and PS4, running Seasonal outdoor and Chaos Gotham, then when I went to switch toons, can't get back in on either account.

And this is BEFORE the downtime tomorrow and in the last 3 days of the seasonal.

Never sure why they can't hold off maintenance until the seasonals are over...apparently they can't.

Reinheld
  19. Merlin2574 Well-Known Player

Someone pulled the plug? :p
  20. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Either that or the hamster perished from exhaustion...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1