Sticky block ?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Redscreen5, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Redscreen5 New Player

Anyone else is experiencing this ? It's a very annoying issue of pressing the block button and releasing it, however staying in the blocking animation for almost extra 1 or 2 seconds. I'm not sure if this is just my system or if it's the norm for everyone else to.
  2. Yallander Loyal Player

There are two things happening here:
    1. Block does have a sticking issue.
    2. 1/2 second the shield is still over your head

I have personally had issues with both and there is a topic in Markham Asylum about this matter already.
  3. DamageControl Committed Player

Bug report, I'll vote it up
    • Like x 1
  4. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

The first is definitely a bug but the second? I don't see what you're getting at, that is normal.
  5. Yallander Loyal Player

A lot of returning players are not aware of all the changes to timing and with the delayed activation and hanging counter time it can seem like lag. That is my point. With the sticking block it is also safe to assume it occurs in smaller intervals as well not just the blatantly obvious ones :).
  6. Jake IX New Player

I always thought it was just my controller. Glad to see that isn't the case.
  7. Vyltran Loyal Player

It happens to me a lot..
  8. Kharhaz Committed Player

Me too ! the amount of times I have taken my pad apart to clean it ! Turns out its a bloody bug !

Another bug with controller connected I have is when it comes to chat online. I press enter to type then instantly it goes back to the game, but if I type / then it acts as normal. The amount of time I think I am typing but end up playing a movie from the feats list is very annoying !
    • Like x 1
  9. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

Happend to me several times yesterday.
  10. Martian Reaver Well-Known Player

I see it every day on pc....
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Already made a post in the Arkham section some time ago.

it is called "BLOCK STIKING"... or something like that.

Yeah the block doe stick from time to time.

I don't notice it as much these days because I barely Block anymore.... but again this morning it did stick while fighting some demons in the Wasteland.